I am looking for someone to make some basic changes to my website. Its run on Swish but I have no clue how to do the changes myself. I just bought this website and need the changes asap.

Go to : Printable colouring book pages from colouringworld.com Look at the website and here are the changes I want to make.

1.Create a forum to match somewhat the colors on the main website page. (I have cpanel so I can install Phpbb or sms or something to that effect for free or we can use another forum thats free. I just want the colors to match.

2. Change paypal button to my information not the old owner (Also add Cost There).

3. On the shop page I want to add affiliate links (Link Linksys or cj.com)

4. Add music (mp3) to the website (already there just needs to be uploaded) previous owner had music that will play at page load.

5. Change copyright at bottom of page (should read 2010 not 2007) + changes cost of the program. Says (50% Off) in a flash on the bottom of the page (IN RED).

6.On the right side of the page where it shows the character and says CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE COLOURINGWORLD ONLINE SHOP, that link should be working to my shop link.

All basic issues and not too long to make changes but i'm not familiar with swish so I will leave it up to the pros. Need work done asap. Shouldn't take too long.