===============================================
= UbiquityServers.com

Our semi-dedicated servers are available from across five different locations which you can choose from. Ubiquity data centers are consistently kept as high quality facilities, located in or around the most dense telecommunication hubs in their given cities. Choose a link below to find options and pricing.

Use coupon code 55deal2010 for 55% off your first month!

• Semi-Dedicated Server
  • Guaranteed Equal CPU Usage
  • 50GB SATAII Disk Storage (RAID 1)
  • 1000GB/Month Transfer
  • 1024MB - Minimum Guaranteed RAM
  • Order Online: FREE Setup - $31.95/Month Use coupon code 55deal2010 to save 55% off your first month

Choose between Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles or New York ($5/month additional)

What do you mean by "semi-dedicated"?
We've taken some pretty beefy quad core servers, stacked 8gb-12gb memory in them, put two drives in RAID1 and significantly reduced the number of customers per node (as compared to our traditional VPS nodes.) Think of them as mini VPS nodes, where fewer bedfellows can lead to more stability. We generally only put 2 customers per CPU core. A typical semi-dedicated node would hold 6-8 customers and would be a single Xeon 3210 or 3220, 8gb memory, and 2x 500gb HDDs in RAID 1. The hardware may vary slightly from node to node.

Terms:
Please allow up to 24 hours to recieve your semi-dedicated server. This offer is valid through the April 15, 2010 and only while supplies last. Should the location of interest to you run out of space, Ubiquity will offer you the choice of service in another location or offer a refund (refunds only offered if service in a particular location is unavailable.) Please be advised that these plans are semi-dedicated, not our standard VPS, and thus have RAID1 instead of RAID10. On an unmanaged service, Ubiquity support is limited to servicing the network and the container itself.

Upgrades:
Double the memory: $30/month
Double the storage: $5/month
Double the bandwidth: $10/month
Full Management (includes cPanel): $25/month

Control Panels:

InterWorx: $7/month
cPanel + WHM: $10/month
DirectAdmin: $5/month
Plesk (100 domain): $8/month

Add-ons:

Fantastico De Luxe: $3/month
Installatron: $3/month

Operating Systems:

CentOS 4, 5
Fedora 7, 8, 9, 10
Debian 4, 5
Ubuntu 8.04, 8.10, 9.04
SuSE 10, 11
Sorry, Windows is not yet available on semi-dedicated. Contact sales (at) ubiquityservers (dot) com to be notified when we start offering Windows semi-dedicated.

What People Say

"I'm very happy with the speeds, bandwidth availability and so far their support and sales staff have been awesome, going as far as having them on MSN so we can quickly get in contact with them. A+ Provider." - (Source)

"Now, we're getting to the brilliant part - support. Because I'm a noob and didn't have that much knowledge with the fine stuff of setting your own VPS I was constantly on Support chat." - (Source)

"I must say I've had VPS servers before and few companies come close to Ubiquity's support and speed." - (Source)

"I was able to contact their support staff immediately via their Live Chat." - (Source)

"My server is running as it should be, and their network has never been down." - (Source)

"Ubiquity's definitely a great provider" - (Source)

"I've been with Ubiquity Servers for about 6 months now, and i must say they are the best hosting company i have ever rented from ! Amazing response times to support tickets (usually 1-5 mins) no matter what time it is." - (Source)

"We push a consistent 200 Mbps usage through it and never have any dropped packets, and the latency is always consistent. Not much else to say there – it’s just great." - (Source)

"The guys over at Ubiquity are very down to Earth people who are always willing to answer any questions you may have. I’ve always received honest answers from them, which is something that I really value about working with them." - (Source)

Test IPs

* Atlanta, GA: 70.32.42.34
* Chicago, IL: 69.147.227.178
* Los Angeles, CA: 174.34.140.2
* New York, NY: 216.6.235.124
* Dallas, TX: 216.6.226.66

Features

* Free 24x7x365 support
* ~15 minute average ticket response times (live stats)
* 100% uptime SLA on power and network
* Web-based reboot, re-install, full backup
* root/Administrator access on all self-managed Semi-Dedicated
* Premium, redundant sFlow-optimized network (AS15003)

Ubiquity currently offers RAID-enforced Virtuozzo semi-dedicated servers in 5 Locations - the choice of location is yours!

Chicago area operations broadcast from 1808 Swift Drive in Oakbrook, Illinois (an inner suburb) in a Tier III+ sas70 Type II certified data center.

Los Angeles operations are next-door to One Wilshire (a facility at capacity) - the primary IP exchange in Los Angeles with dense connectivity to Asia and Silicon Valley.

New York data center operations run from 100 William Street. in New York City, a massive facility with heavy connectivity to the east coast region and Europe.

Dallas operations run from 1950 N. Stemmons Freeway - a 1,600,000 sq. foot telecom hotel and the primary IP exchange of Dallas (as well one of two major mid-west United States hubs).

Atlanta operations run from 56 Marietta - the state's primary technology hub functioning as a telecom hotel with all major providers in the region.

Contact Information

web: http://www.ubiquityservers.com
e-mail: sales [at] ubiquityhosting (dot) com
toll-free: 1-866-GET-UBIQ ext. 1
international: +01.312.281.5101
live chat: available 24/7 on our website!

or

AIM: UbiquityMichael
MSN: ubiquitymichael@hotmail.com
Google Talk: ubiquitymichael@gmail.com
Office: (312) 281-5101 ext. 500
e-mail: mike (dot) gazzerro [at] nobistech (dot) net

= UbiquityServers.com