Thread: In Need of Logo

In Need of Logo

Well I know this was a long shot before I even thought about posting but I'm need of a logo for my band. My bands name is Decrepit and were an alternative rock band. We don't any money right now because we just spent everything we had in recording and gettin a cd out. What we are looking for is a logo we could use for a website and/or T-Shirts. If a logo is created for us we would like it to be an image we can resize etc. As of right now we can't really offer anything in return but a thank you. Money wise we are broke for a good while. Well I think that pretty much sums it up.

Well I mad something quick, I hope it goes well with ur band and uh hope u like the logo, maybe you could email an mp3 of ur best song?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails decrepit.jpg  
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

Try this one...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails decrepit.gif  
    He who hates correction will die. --Proverbs 15:10
    Jeffrey's Cute Blog

ehh what the hell. here is mine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails decrepit.gif  

I did this kind of for fun. Pretty monochrone (2 colors) which is good for printing. Cheap. If you do print this on a shirt please send me one with 10% of profit. If you do decide to use this even on the website please tell me before (dlevit@turbine7.com).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails decerepit.gif  

..wow I didn't think I'd get much help on this. I just looked at all of them and I'm not really sure which one I want to use. I'm gonna talk to my fellow bandmates and see which one they prefere and I'll let you guys know which one I chose.

i think the 3 and 4 one's are the best the other ones are cool but 3 and 4 have a sort of linkin park style to them and they are a great band just my opinion i will shut up now sorry

I like the last one