Reselling Cloud Hosting

Is there any company with good service that offers reselling of their cloud hosting so my clients would not know it is the original company and believe it is my service?

Not that I'm aware of. Not a "real" cloud with SAN storage and full redundancy.
    CloudCDN | Cloud Hosting | DDoS Protection | Bare Metal Servers
    Visit us @ www.fiberpeer.com

I have never heard of resell cloud hosting. In fact, cloud web hosting is nost so popular these days and it may be a difficult task for us to find a good resell cloud hosting plan.

Quote Originally Posted by UnitedPakistan View Post
    so my clients would not know it is the original company and believe it is my service
    Anyone remotely clued up will *ALWAYS* be able to find out who the "real" providers of any service are, so rather than trying to "hide" it, perhaps explain why you selected it ...
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Try to search "Scale my site", it's a Cloud Sites (aka Rackspacecloud) reseller

Quote Originally Posted by duia View Post
    cloud web hosting is nost so popular these days and it may be a difficult task for us to find a good resell cloud hosting plan.
    Your kidding right? Some of the largest games like farmville and others are using the cloud.

For the op you should check out http://www.cartikahosting.com/cluste...eller-Hosting/

There are ways to prevent a client from finding out you are a reseller but if they want to know 90% of the time they will find out one way or another if they have the right tools.

Yes, actually cloud hosting is less popular in a way that a very small number of businesses use cloud hosting as compared to the number of businesses that use dedicated servers and vps hosting.
    In my view CH is better than both in terms of cost and ease of scalability.

the resellers we have on our cloud solution actually typically rebrand our services as VPS rather than using cloud. I think many find that client segments feel more at ease with the VPS term.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Hosting4all View Post
    Yes, actually cloud hosting is less popular in a way that a very small number of businesses use cloud hosting as compared to the number of businesses that use dedicated servers and vps hosting.
    In my view CH is better than both in terms of cost and ease of scalability.
    Because it's new. Many of my clients are already transitioning over to the cloud or at least planning on doing it some day.

From speaking to friends of mine who run various large hosting companies they also say the same. Many of their dedicated clients are migrating to their Cloud offerings.
    BlackMesh Managed Hosting - Highly Available hosted solutions - Drupal, WordPress, and more!
    24x7x365 *Unlimited* Phone & E-mail Support. Founded in 2003.
    PCI, FISMA, and HIPAA compliant solutions
    rjohnson@blackmesh.com | 888-473-0854 x720

cloud is actually a pretty sweet deal man

You might have an issue with Reseller Cloud Hosting. You'd be successful reseller of Cloud Hosting where there is a standard in the emerging Cloud Hosting market. At this point any cloud hosting service provider runs their own version of cloud.
    Host Color Colocation, Dedicated & Europe Dedicated Servers since 2000
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

Cloud deals are brilliant, I shall be investing a great deal of time in learning more about it in the comming months

RackSpace's Cloud Sites division has the ability to be resold. You get a white labled control panel for your customers, RackSpace's support, and they can even take care of billing if you like.

well just make sure you accept payment via credit card only and not paypal because if your client use a lot of bandwidth and then ran away you will end up paying for it.

Most cloud providers charge bandwidth on per GB basis.
    QuickWeb™ -We Host Servers Like a Boss!
    New Zealand - USA - UK - Germany Virtual Servers
    Worldwide hosting provider with proven 24x7 and 25-Minute Support!
    www.quickweb.co.nz and GETVZ - Complete VPS Package with SSD Drive

I did not hear about reselling cloud hosting.

Dint hear about reselling cloud.

Quote Originally Posted by techjr View Post
    Your kidding right? Some of the largest games like farmville and others are using the cloud.

For the op you should check out http://www.cartikahosting.com/cluste...eller-Hosting/
    In what way is HSphere cluster a cloud?
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

Quote Originally Posted by FHDave View Post
    In what way is HSphere cluster a cloud?
    its not - though to be clear we do not advertise it like that...

though, we do run hsphere services in our Cloud. nice combination of Cloud and Clustering. but, your point is valid, our standard reseller offerings should not be referred to as a Cloud solution, because clearly it is not... though, I do not believe the poster in question was saying it was either.

Quote Originally Posted by cartika-andrew View Post
    its not - though to be clear we do not advertise it like that...

though, we do run hsphere services in our Cloud. nice combination of Cloud and Clustering. but, your point is valid, our standard reseller offerings should not be referred to as a Cloud solution, because clearly it is not... though, I do not believe the poster in question was saying it was either.
    Oops I men't to link to this http://www.cartikacloud.com/cloud-reseller-hosting/

My hosting provider Cloud.bg offers Reseller Cloud hosting - http://www.cloud.bg/en/cloud-hosting-reseller - based on cPanel's WHM. Hope that would help!

If you're looking to resell check out Rackspace. You could also look into Artisan Infrastructure who hype a wholesale white-labeled platform.

22. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!