16paws.. what a joke!

We over at ZoomVPS had a client who did some.. unwarranted mailing. The client has been removed.. but one of the complaints I received from 16paws is appalling. Check this out.

I realize they are no big anything to worry about, but I thought I'd shame whoever they are just for being so incredibly rude.

What a shame, I'll have to blacklist 69.10.32.0/19.

Thanks for the spam! I like it when the imbeciles can't even fill in the personalization information - your customers are retarded spammers.

-------- Original Message --------
    Received: from mx1.greenlinkcomputing.com ([69.xx.xx.xxx]) by neoranga.16paws.com (8.14.3/8.14.3) with SMTP id o2V6RRUI048066 for <XXX@16paws.com>; Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:27:29 -1000 (HST) (envelope-from info@greenlinkcomputing.com)
    Message-Id: <201003310627.o2V6RRUI048066@neoranga.16paws.com>
    To: XXX <XXX@16paws.com>
    Reply-To: <info@greenlinkcomputing.com>
    Subject: - Congratulations on Your 2010 Nomination to Who's Who among Executives and Professionals
    Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 02:28:50 -0400
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:info@greenlinkcomputing.com>
    Content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=IH96_063_87B5_49H3MN56.V151WL4";

Dear ,

You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent your professional community in the 2010 Edition of Who's Who among Executives and Professionals.

We are please to inform you that your candidacy was formally approved March 29th, 2010. Congratulations!

The Publishing Committee selected you as a potential candidate based not only upon your current standing, but focusing as well on criteria from executive and professional directories, associations, and trade journals. Given your background, the Director believes your profile makes a fitting addition to our publication.

There is no fee nor obligation to be listed. As we are working off of secondary sources, we must receive verification from you that your profile is accurate. After receiving verification, we will validate your registry listing within seven business days.

Once finalized, your listing will share prominent registry space with thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the globe, each representing accomplishment within their own geographical area.

To verify your profile and accept the candidacy, please visit here. Our registration deadline for this selection period is April 2nd, 2010. To ensure you are included, we must receive your verification on or before this date. On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome you to our association.

Sincerely Yours,

Chris Jespersen
    Nomination Committee Secretary
    Who's Who among Executives and Professionals
    2631 Merrick Road, Ste 203
    Bellmore, NY 11710

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the communication and unsubscribe from the mailing using the options available in this email.
    We only support ethical email marketing. To remove yourself from future mailings, please visit here to use our automated removal system. You will be removed from our mailing database within seven (7) days. 11701
    Thanks
    AS395558

Welcome to the industry.
    Yellow Fiber Networks
    http://www.yellowfiber.net : Managed Solutions - Colocation - Network Services IPv4/IPv6
    Ashburn/Denver/NYC/Dallas/Chicago Markets Served zak@yellowfiber.net

Sigh.. people are such arrogant jerks.. all it took was a forward for me to remove the client..
    AS395558

I've had death threats over clients who have spammed or had their accounts compromised and used to spam.

I think a few screws are loose in his head...he knows you are a hosting provider and he knows you are not spamming...blocking the entire /19?

Obviously its some kid working as their "tech" and doesnt know what he is really doing...why doesnt he block the entire internet while he is at it?
    Email: info ///at/// honelive.com