Need assistance setting up bandwidth monitoring on network switch

Hello.

I'm getting to the point with my hosting business where I would like to know which ports on my switch (24 port Dell 5224) are generating bandwidth. I have several dedicated hosting customers and several dedicated appliances doing various tasks such as mail services, backup services, spam filtering, etc. I have no idea what bandwidth is being used by each port. I would like assistance in setting this up.

Looking for someone with experience and availability. Price does matter too, so keep it affordable.

I want something with a web interface to login to and see reports each month, etc.

So let's see some offers here and I'll hope to find the right person quickly.
    David
    Beenanza, LLC

David, I would recommend installing CACTI - www.cacti.net so you can monitor bandwidth usage per port.
    Antony Mascarenhas How can I help? antony_m@zysek.com
    Zysek Technologies Pvt. Ltd. - Indian Datacenter ¦ Hyderabad & Mumbai
    Web Hosting · Virtual Servers · Dedicated Servers · Colocation · Managed Services

What I need is someone willing to help with the installation of that solution or another one. I don't have time to figure it all out.
    David
    Beenanza, LLC

If you haven't found anyone yet and are still looking for someone to assist you with this setup, I can have our Managed Services team install CACTI for you on a server to manage your DELL PowerConnect 5424 switch which we have several of them in our environment.

Drop us a line: info@zysek.com

Cheers,
    Antony Mascarenhas How can I help? antony_m@zysek.com
    Zysek Technologies Pvt. Ltd. - Indian Datacenter ¦ Hyderabad & Mumbai
    Web Hosting · Virtual Servers · Dedicated Servers · Colocation · Managed Services