Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Sandbox

Quote Originally Posted by completegibbon View Post
    *sigh* ... no ... such ... thing ... as ... sandbox. No such thing. Doesn't exist. Is a figment of your imagination. No. Such. Thing.
    Ok, I've never seen it on any of my sites but what about this - http://www.seomoz.org/blog/googles-s...d-by-gradercom I used to think that seomoz.org is a trusted site. Do you think that randfish is totally wrong?
    PRWebHosting.com
    You are welcome to submit your web hosting press release!

The example that randfish gives is not a new domain - it was registered back in 1999. Putting it into the wayback machine also shows that for the majority of it's life it was hosting spam ...

Quote Originally Posted by websoltech View Post
    Let's say your domain has been registered for more than 2 years, and its optimized for a certain keyword, but not even showing up in the top 100 SERP, is there a way to get your site out of the sand box?
    Has there been content for your keywords on that domain for 2 years? Or are you just saying the domain is 2 years old?
    John Rasri
    Private Label Live Chat Provider For Resellers
    GotLiveChat.com
    White Label/Brand-able live chat software solutions

To escape the Sandbox, a new site needs to have relevant authority links and lots of trustworthy, unique, and original content. You also need to build links slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by ngocbebabe View Post
    To escape the Sandbox, a new site needs to have relevant authority links and lots of trustworthy, unique, and original content. You also need to build links slowly.
    What's the usual time sites stay in the Sandbox? 6mos? 12mos?
    John Rasri
    Private Label Live Chat Provider For Resellers
    GotLiveChat.com
    White Label/Brand-able live chat software solutions

Quote Originally Posted by gotlivechat View Post
    Difficult to answer give that the sandbox doesn't exist!

Google sandbox is nothing physical but a place where websites reside after they have created some illegal ways of promotion.

To get out of that box you cannot do anything much as you can find that reason of sandboxing, deleting those links or whatever it is and then submiting request to Google for reconsidering your website.

Well, like I have said over and over again. I have been launching sites since late 2006. None of these sites ever got sandboxed. I just launched a new site and within three days it was ranking # 12.

So I call this one a myth. Have you ever heard of fresh content?

Quote Originally Posted by gotlivechat View Post
    There is no such specific timing. If you can find the reason it was banned and remove them then its easy for you to submit your website back to search them for recosideration. But its still not sure how much time Google takes to get back your website in search engines.

some says that google sandbox does not exist,well if your site is having less traffic then usual,then it calls penalization of google,and yes i also believe that there is nothing like google sandbox

The Google Sandbox is an alleged filter placed on new websites. The result is a site does not receive good rankings for its most important keywords and keyword phrases. Even with good content, abundant incoming links and strong Google PageRank, a site is still adversely affected by the Sandbox effect. The Sandbox acts as a de facto probation for sites, possibly to discourage spam sites from rising quickly, getting banned, and repeating the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Michaels75 View Post
    some says that google sandbox does not exist,well if your site is having less traffic then usual,then it calls penalization of google,and yes i also believe that there is nothing like google sandbox
    Why will G ban you when you don;t have any traffic? It is fine that they will kick you away to some last ranking position but i haven't seen this thing written in their TOS for search engine ranking.

Sandbox is not physical as i said earlier but yes it do exist.

The sandbox is basically a filter that made by Google to evade spamming of search results by unscrupulous webmasters. Before sandbox was made, new sites could rank fast, which permit "black hat" SEO professionals to make quick buck by ranking new site on top of Google's index for viable keyword, and then cashing out before Google caught up with their spam method. These domains usually were registered only for short period, exploited some loophole in Google algorithm and depend on sudden bursts of traffic over their limited life span.

There is no such thing as sandbox. If you can't see you website in google search, just wait for a few days. I have already experienced this. I thought they punished my website but I was wrong, it now has PR 1.

Quote Originally Posted by maurellemejos View Post
    There is no such thing as sandbox.
    I believe you may be mistaken, or all of these site are:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...=&oq=&gs_rfai=
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast