What is the best hosting for affiliate marketers business.

A internet Marketing Business what hosting company is the best bet ?
    Last edited by bear; 03-25-2010 at 08:22 AM.

There are several hosts which offer different commissions. The bigger hosts generaly pay more per sale however smaller hosts that have more specialization have a higher % conversion so its hard to judge. Look for what type of customers you use to and then hosts that fall within that category (shared,busniess,personal,vps etc) and good luck!
    Andrew Anderson
    Sales Manager
    NerdyHost.com

I'm not talking about being a affiliate for a hosting company I'm talking about what hosting company is best for an affiliate marketing business

Quote Originally Posted by AFFILIATEOUTLAW View Post
    I'm not talking about being a affiliate for a hosting company I'm talking about what hosting company is best for an affiliate marketing business
    What exactly is an affiliate marketing business? What special requirements would it entail that would be required of the web host?
    Scott Swezey
    TCL Fasteners, Inc.
    Automotive fasteners for collision shops.

ace-host is paying 150$ for a customer

O my gosh nobody has ever heard of affiliate marketing, Read the posts I'm not talking about being a affiliate of a hosting company I'm talking about what is a good hosting company for a affiliate marketing business or internet business

O my gosh nobody has ever heard of affiliate marketing, Read the posts I'm not talking about being a affiliate of a hosting company I'm talking about what is a good hosting company for a affiliate marketing business or internet business
    If you are talking about an affiliate marketing business do you mean like clickbank or comission junction etc?
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

Guys, what the OP means is that he has sites that do affiliate marketing. Maybe he has an affiliate arrangement with a tractor company or an underwear company - not a hosting company. He probably runs affiliate scripts that may be CPU intensive (I speak from some experience in this!) and wants hosting recommendations.

Outlaw, what the guys here will want in order to give you recommendations is some idea of how busy your sites get. Do you have stats on your traffic, CPU use, disk space, etc.?

Either way, let me start the advice by saying that you'll probably need a VPS or a dedicated server if you do have scripts that get busy. If you're just starting out, you can try shared hosting, which is the cheapest, but sooner or later your host will come tapping you on the shoulder to say that you're using too many resources.

Try BlueHost or HostGator. They are both reliable and established.

Clearly some of you guys haven't read the thread properly, I'm in the affiliate marketing business and currently use InnoHosting for my sites, however I know that most affiliate marketers will use BlueHost or HostGator as you can host a ton of sites with each account and they have never had a problem with them in the past.

So BlueHost or HostGator are good choices.

Pulse, do you mean that those hosts don't have a problem with affiliate scripts running? I'd be surprised...

You would think Innohosting allows more resources to be used per client than BlueHost or HostGator.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting