I've been a member of webhostingtalk for awhile now and I've stumbled upon a fresh new idea that really could be the Next Big Thing. Site is up and running but I don't feel it's reaching as many people as it should, so I'm looking for a bit of help.

The website gives jobs to people, saves customers money and makes a few dollars in the process. There's no sales involved, no spamming or pyramid schemes, just good old-fashion work. It's a fresh idea, nothing like it exists anywhere, so it's got a lot of potential, everyone's looking for $$ right now.

I'm good with the design (well, how I want the design to look, not so much the doing, but outsourcing is cheap) and the idea and the "how-to" stuff, but I'm not that great with the marketing. Friends and friends of friends have loved the idea and they're all on board but unfortunately I don't have anyone to help with internet marketing kind of stuff, like SEO, ad words, etc, just where to go from here.

We're making money but I don't think it's reaching who I want it to reach, so I was wondering if there was anyone on here that would like to be part of the website? I don't need a hundred people, just one, or maybe a few, with the right skills. I'm not putting the domain here, I don't want what I say on webhostingtalk to be associated with the website and I'd appreciate whoever PMs me would not post it either.

I really think it could be the next ebay or craigslist or newegg, just need to spread the word some more and honestly, I've been so close to the project for almost a year and I'm getting a bit burnt out, need some fresh people with fresh ideas to take a look and make suggestions.

So here it is

Job Description: responsible for SEO and marketing

Job Requirements: previous website SEO and marketing. Would like someone with a vast resume of several current or previous sites that's looking for something that could be big.

Hourly/salary/project: commission. Website does well, you do well. Website fails, then there's no money.

Detailed contact information: PM me your resume and credentials. If you claim to own certain websites I might need some form of proof.

This is a completely legitimate post. I read the announcement and this is not against the TOS.