* Need a job, Game Server Experience

Currently where I live, there are no jobs available and its been like this for 4 years. I've always wanted to work for a game server/hosting company. So, I decided to post here and hope that someone helps me out.
    I've been working on starting my own hosting company, starting with reselling and I've been messing with game control panels such as TCAdmin and also payment/billing panels such as ClientExec, which I bought a license for years ago.

I have about 5 years experience setting up game servers, starting with running a small home server for my clan when we first started. Ever since that first day I fell in love with doing things like that. I even bought an old rackmount server to run some home LAN servers with Ubuntu. Although I prefer working with Windows.

I really need a job of some kind and I am up for any kind of support job or anything you have to offer me. I am 21 years old, trying to get into college and currently have a lot of time on my hands to do this sort of thing. Help me out people

hit me up on pm and we'll figure something out

PM sent. Any other offers, please let me know.

empmdk, I'm also interested in this field, and I have a few ideas. Send me a message at iasisx AT gmail.com ; It's a junk mail account; I'll reply with my real one.

Hey empmdk,

I currently have an on-going project and will be in need of hiring someone to optimize a linux server (kernel, settings) for counter-strike servers.

If you may be interested in more information of the project and/or interested in the job,

Please send me an e-mail: seb . wollter [at] gmail . com

We are launching a game server brand soon. PM me and maybe we can work something out.
    Charles @ Nexeon Technologies - Have a question? PM or email me directly! - c[@]nexeon.com
    InstantDedis.com - Instantly delivered dedicated servers located in Chicago, New York, and more

Quote Originally Posted by neXeon View Post
    We are launching a game server brand soon. PM me and maybe we can work something out.
    Hello neXeon,

I am also in a similiar vote as empmdk information on me is available from the topic named "Need a job, Game, Voice, and Website Experience" (I would link it but as I have not yet posted 5 posts I can not) I am very interested in the field of Game, and Voice Servers. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks