Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FurtherAssistance + VolumeDrive

I just started with them and i wannna let you know i'm very happy at this moment. Volumedrive have cheap and fast servers and their support replays fast.
    Furtherassistance replays in few mins, i just have to refresh the page, Marie explains everything in a professional and polite manner and solves my problems in no time.

I tried other dedi & support before and was a mistake. I should go with them from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post

I tried other dedi & support before and was a mistake. I should go with them from the beginning.
    Who else did you try before, and why did you leave them?
    AUTOLYCUS

Please report your domain hosted in the server with VolumeDrive here http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=6634486

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Thank you so much for the kind words ! I am very glad you are happy with our services
    Marie - Co-Owner
    Need Further Assistance ? Here you go !
    English, french and spanish support

I have had a good experience with VD in the past when I had a dedi with them they were always quick to answer any support questions or sales questions that I had for them.

John
    Great Plains Web Hosting
    Providing Small Business Solutions
    Hosting For Your Small Business

further support is great, they can be a little slow during 'off hours', but they are always snappy, and very knowledgeable!
    madgenius.com - S Corp. We are US based company.
    Web Hosting, Cloud VPS, and Dedicated Solutions since 1998
    Also offering custom solutions and automated provisioning for most services

I have ordered a server 5 days back with volumed. Still waiting for the server.Generally how many days it will take to setup a server ?rive

Quote Originally Posted by pvakr View Post
    I have ordered a server 5 days back with volumed. Still waiting for the server.Generally how many days it will take to setup a server ?rive
    Did you contact them about it? I am guessing it is because they do not have stock?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

i sent 2 mails.No reply from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Autolycus View Post
    Who else did you try before, and why did you leave them?
    They are 10tb.com and their so called 'supreme support'.

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    Please report your domain hosted in the server with VolumeDrive here http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=6634486
    I really don't understand the reason of this, maybe if you explain, please?

I really don't understand the reason of this, maybe if you explain, please?
    He's asking for you to submit your domain name/IP address to the moderation team so they can check to see if you are indeed hosted by VolumeDrive.

Help's to prevent the fake review market and ensure that you're legit (not saying you're not though )
    $this->hasFlavr() ? $nom->nom('nom') : $want->doNot()

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
    He's asking for you to submit your domain name/IP address to the moderation team so they can check to see if you are indeed hosted by VolumeDrive.

Help's to prevent the fake review market and ensure that you're legit (not saying you're not though )
    thanks, submitted, i thought he was asking to make my domain public

I was hosted (still hosted but hope to finish moving this weekend) with volumedrive and here are downtimes for the last months:
    downtime this month ~30 hours (it's crazy o_O)
    feb'10 downtime 6h

I don't want to recommend them to anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by pvakr View Post
    It really depends if you ordered a custom server or their standard server. Why don't you contact their sales email info@volumedrive.com ?

The OP has provided a domain hosted since the start of February by Volumedrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_S View Post
    I was hosted (still hosted but hope to finish moving this weekend) with volumedrive and here are downtimes for the last months:
    feb'10 downtime 6h
    We haven't had any network outages or any issues for that matter recently. If you are having trouble with your server, did you open a support ticket? If not, please feel free to PM us or open a support ticket so we can further assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by volumedrive View Post
    We haven't had any network outages or any issues for that matter recently. If you are having trouble with your server, did you open a support ticket? If not, please feel free to PM us or open a support ticket so we can further assist you.
    do you have ticket system?:-/

feb'10 downtime 6h

I've been with them for 8 or more months (I left a review a while back.. it might have been deleted in the WHT hacking) and I've only experienced *one* downtime and this lasted for around 2 hours.

I've certainly not had 30 hours downtime this month or any downtime at all Feb 10th.
    Plagiarism Guard - Protect Against Content Theft
    Tristan Perry - Personal blog

feb'10 downtime 6h

I read many good reviews about volumedrive here. I have signed up few weeks ago for 2 servers from them and next week i will get another server for my 3rd server with them

Maybe it's your server alone that is having this downtime?

Quote Originally Posted by irmet View Post
    do you have ticket system?:-/
    You can contact us via support@volumedrive.com. We will respond promptly and assist you with any issues you may be having.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc View Post
    The OP has provided a domain hosted since the start of February by Volumedrive.
    now we are April and I'm very happy with them, and with furtherassistance too

now we are April and I'm very happy with them, and with furtherassistance too
    Glad to see you are still satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything.

Quote Originally Posted by secdz View Post
    They are 10tb.com and their so called 'supreme support'.
    What do you mean ? Who are you refering to ?
    Marie - Co-Owner
    Need Further Assistance ? Here you go !
    English, french and spanish support

Quote Originally Posted by Yapluka View Post
    What do you mean ? Who are you refering to ?
    Alot of his posts are kind of random so I learned to ignore him

It is always good to see a host making a customer satisfied, There pricing looks great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast