"TCP ZeroWindow" - attack?

What kind of attack is this? It looks like attack on webserver (apache), but during attack all resources was in normal (excluding +10Mbps BW), server was responsive and fast, CPU,RAM,netstat,apache all in normal
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attack.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	215.5 KB 
ID:	16231
    I have installed CSF firewall, but I didn't received any notice about attack, even I didn't find nothing in logs.
    Attack stopped, when I blocked source IP in firewall...
    Why CSF didn't noticed me?

It's not an attack. "TCP Window" is the amount of data that can be buffered at a time. When the system runs out of memory (or other resources), an ACK packet is sent on receiving data with a window size of zero and the client cannot send anymore data unless it receives a non-zero window size. If the buffer is available, a non-zero window size is sent with the ACK packet and the communication starts again.

You don't have to worry about it, it's an internal process.
    | LinuxHostingSupport.net
    | Server Setup | Security | Optimization | Troubleshooting | Server Migration
    | Monthly and Task basis services.
    | MSN : madaboutlinux[at]hotmail.com | Skype : madaboutlinux

If it's not an attack, look at this graph:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	graf_load.gif 
Views:	120 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	16232
    Data transfered in red square was transfered during system was sendig ACK packets, it takes 4 hours, then I blocked source IP...
    It generated 10Mbps traffic and for 10 second of dumping was received 300.000 packets, usually it's 30.000 packets / 10 seconds.
    I don't think, that this is normal. System was working as well and all these packets was received from 1 IP.
    Only what I worry about is huge generated traffic. 4 hours is not a problem, but what if it runs 24h/day? It can generate 3TB/month and I must pay for transfered data...

Well, the previous graph wasn't that self explanatory. However, what was the output of "netstat" command during the time of attack?

netstat -alntp
    Also CSF do not block such traffic itself. You need to configure the following parameters and restart CSF

CT_LIMIT
    CT_INTERVAL
    and

if you see a large number of SYN connections in netstat, configure the following parameters

SYNFLOOD
    SYNFLOOD_RATE
    SYNFLOOD_BURST
    | LinuxHostingSupport.net
    | Server Setup | Security | Optimization | Troubleshooting | Server Migration
    | Monthly and Task basis services.
    | MSN : madaboutlinux[at]hotmail.com | Skype : madaboutlinux

Thank you, this is exactly, what I was looking for