hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Hosting : Beware gaming-solutions.com selling plans that they don't have
Closed Thread

Forum Jump

Beware gaming-solutions.com selling plans that they don't have

Closed Thread Post New Thread In Web Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 10:38 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Beware gaming-solutions.com selling plans that they don't have

Hi,
Ok, I don't know actually how to describe this. I think it's more like a fraud in my opinion.
A week ago I ordered 2 small plans , each with dedicated IP's, they have set up the account quickly , I didn't noticed at first, but they have set the to plans on 1 shared IP.
When I asked the support what is wrong, they told me that they are ran out of UK IP's, and are waiting for new ones. I said OK.
Then each day afterwards, they came up with lame excuses. My passion has ran out today and I asked them to cancel my accounts and give me a refund. How was I surprised when they refused to do that, and were starting telling me something about there T&C and other BS...
I mean the guys selling something they don't have, making money from it. I think it's against the law or something to do this kind of stuff.
Please suggest me what to do with this situation, it's not a matter of 10$ that I payed to them, but it's a matter of principle.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2010, 10:46 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Hello Maxim

You signed up to web hosting 5 days ago, We have only had the query about the dedicated ip yesterday evening, I said to you then i will look into the issue, We have informed you 1 time (that being 10 minutes ago (now)), Not lots of days, the problem, and we have informed you of the solution being we will issue you with the dedicated ips soon once they are issued to us, We have offered to transfer your account to our USA server where we have dedicated ips for you, but you refused this offer,

I have also said to you, i will provide you with free web hosting untill the dedicated ips have been issued, but again you refused,

Cheers

UK & USA Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Game Servers - Voice Servers - Web Hosting

Old 01-21-2010, 10:52 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS-Liam View Post
Hello Maxim

You signed up to web hosting 5 days ago, We have only had the query about the dedicated ip yesterday evening, I said to you then i will look into the issue, We have informed you 1 time (that being 10 minutes ago (now)), Not lots of days, the problem, and we have informed you of the solution being we will issue you with the dedicated ips soon once they are issued to us, We have offered to transfer your account to our USA server where we have dedicated ips for you, but you refused this offer,

I have also said to you, i will provide you with free web hosting untill the dedicated ips have been issued, but again you refused,

Cheers
This is not an excuse for selling things that you don't have, and I don't need your free hostings and US IP's. I want exactly what I ordered and payed for.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2010, 10:54 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

By the way forgot to mention . I ordered a UK IP's from them.

Old 01-21-2010, 10:56 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxim79 View Post
This is not an excuse for selling things that you don't have, and I don't need your free hostings and US IP's. I want exactly what I ordered and payed for.
The order form is the same for our USA, we can’t limit only the UK ones,

Abusing our company and support staff and throwing threats ECT about isn’t a good way to treat us when we are doing our best to get these dedicated ips issued to your account ASAP

UK & USA Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Game Servers - Voice Servers - Web Hosting

Old 01-21-2010, 10:58 AM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:

Abusing our company and support staff and throwing threats ECT about isn’t a good way to treat us when we are doing our best to get these dedicated ips issued to your account ASAP
Can you post the threats he gave you ?

Old 01-21-2010, 11:00 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjørn-Erik Hansen View Post
Can you post the threats he gave you ?
muxir says:
if you won't give me a refund, i'll make a thread like this: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=904434 on all hosting boards, telling how lame you are
you screwed me, and this is not a T&C and other ********
by the way a have means to make this thread no1 at google, if you would look for seo-host.com
muxir says:
i'll find a way to teach you a lesson

Old 01-21-2010, 11:01 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Again, this is not an excuse.
No one was threatening you or your company. You are doing unlawful things, and your potential customers should be warned.

Old 01-21-2010, 11:06 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
muxir says:
if you won't give me a refund, i'll make a thread like this: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=904434 on all hosting boards, telling how lame you are
you screwed me, and this is not a T&C and other ********
by the way a have means to make this thread no1 at google, if you would look for seo-host.com
muxir says:
i'll find a way to teach you a lesson
Nothing wrong with it. They guy sold the plan that he don't have and refuses to give a refund. I think people should know that

Old 01-21-2010, 11:07 AM
The Webhost

Quote:
You use WHMCS and you separate your US and UK services as two different products. Under add-ons you can un-select the UK servers/services from the dedicated IP addon... That'd stop people from being able to purchase an IP for UK X package. In case you didn't know.

http://wiki.whmcs.com/Addons_and_Con...Product_Addons

So yes, you can limit it. As with your argument with the OP, I'll just wait..

Call (+44) 0845 300 9066 for more information.

Old 01-21-2010, 11:10 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSH-Nathan View Post
You use WHMCS and you separate your US and UK services as two different products. Under add-ons you can un-select the UK servers/services from the dedicated IP addon... That'd stop people from being able to purchase an IP for UK X package. In case you didn't know.

So yes, you can limit it. As with your argument with the OP, I'll just wait..
OK, then he is not incompetent. Why I should pay for that?
And why if he screwed he refuses to give a refund?

Old 01-21-2010, 11:10 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSH-Nathan View Post

Thanks for the information this has now been done!

Old 01-21-2010, 11:14 AM
The Webhost

Quote:
Thanks for the information this has now been done!
No problem

Old 01-21-2010, 11:15 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Thanks to TSH-Nathan for the help, but please don't offtopic. This is not a thread on how to use WHM.

Old 01-21-2010, 11:20 AM
The Webhost

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxim79 View Post
Thanks to TSH-Nathan for the help, but please don't offtopic. This is not a thread on how to use WHM.
At that point in time, I was being completely on-topic.

Closed Thread