Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 77
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    44

    Beware gaming-solutions.com selling plans that they don't have

    Hi,
    Ok, I don't know actually how to describe this. I think it's more like a fraud in my opinion.
    A week ago I ordered 2 small plans , each with dedicated IP's, they have set up the account quickly , I didn't noticed at first, but they have set the to plans on 1 shared IP.
    When I asked the support what is wrong, they told me that they are ran out of UK IP's, and are waiting for new ones. I said OK.
    Then each day afterwards, they came up with lame excuses. My passion has ran out today and I asked them to cancel my accounts and give me a refund. How was I surprised when they refused to do that, and were starting telling me something about there T&C and other BS...
    I mean the guys selling something they don't have, making money from it. I think it's against the law or something to do this kind of stuff.
    Please suggest me what to do with this situation, it's not a matter of 10$ that I payed to them, but it's a matter of principle.
      0 Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Hello Maxim

    You signed up to web hosting 5 days ago, We have only had the query about the dedicated ip yesterday evening, I said to you then i will look into the issue, We have informed you 1 time (that being 10 minutes ago (now)), Not lots of days, the problem, and we have informed you of the solution being we will issue you with the dedicated ips soon once they are issued to us, We have offered to transfer your account to our USA server where we have dedicated ips for you, but you refused this offer,

    I have also said to you, i will provide you with free web hosting untill the dedicated ips have been issued, but again you refused,

    Cheers
      0 Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by GS-Liam View Post
    Hello Maxim

    You signed up to web hosting 5 days ago, We have only had the query about the dedicated ip yesterday evening, I said to you then i will look into the issue, We have informed you 1 time (that being 10 minutes ago (now)), Not lots of days, the problem, and we have informed you of the solution being we will issue you with the dedicated ips soon once they are issued to us, We have offered to transfer your account to our USA server where we have dedicated ips for you, but you refused this offer,

    I have also said to you, i will provide you with free web hosting untill the dedicated ips have been issued, but again you refused,

    Cheers
    This is not an excuse for selling things that you don't have, and I don't need your free hostings and US IP's. I want exactly what I ordered and payed for.
      0 Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    44
    By the way forgot to mention . I ordered a UK IP's from them.
      0 Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by maxim79 View Post
    This is not an excuse for selling things that you don't have, and I don't need your free hostings and US IP's. I want exactly what I ordered and payed for.
    The order form is the same for our USA, we can’t limit only the UK ones,

    Abusing our company and support staff and throwing threats ECT about isn’t a good way to treat us when we are doing our best to get these dedicated ips issued to your account ASAP
      0 Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Den Helder, Holland
    Posts
    765
    Quote Originally Posted by GS-Liam View Post
    The order form is the same for our USA, we can’t limit only the UK ones,

    Abusing our company and support staff and throwing threats ECT about isn’t a good way to treat us when we are doing our best to get these dedicated ips issued to your account ASAP
    Can you post the threats he gave you ?
      0 Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjørn-Erik Hansen View Post
    Can you post the threats he gave you ?
    muxir says:
    if you won't give me a refund, i'll make a thread like this: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=904434 on all hosting boards, telling how lame you are
    you screwed me, and this is not a T&C and other ********
    by the way a have means to make this thread no1 at google, if you would look for seo-host.com
    muxir says:
    i'll find a way to teach you a lesson
      0 Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    44
    Again, this is not an excuse.
    No one was threatening you or your company. You are doing unlawful things, and your potential customers should be warned.
      0 Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by GS-Liam View Post
    muxir says:
    if you won't give me a refund, i'll make a thread like this: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=904434 on all hosting boards, telling how lame you are
    you screwed me, and this is not a T&C and other ********
    by the way a have means to make this thread no1 at google, if you would look for seo-host.com
    muxir says:
    i'll find a way to teach you a lesson
    Nothing wrong with it. They guy sold the plan that he don't have and refuses to give a refund. I think people should know that
      0 Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by GS-Liam View Post
    The order form is the same for our USA, we can’t limit only the UK ones,
    You use WHMCS and you separate your US and UK services as two different products. Under add-ons you can un-select the UK servers/services from the dedicated IP addon... That'd stop people from being able to purchase an IP for UK X package. In case you didn't know.

    http://wiki.whmcs.com/Addons_and_Con...Product_Addons

    So yes, you can limit it. As with your argument with the OP, I'll just wait..
    The Simple Host Ltd - Premium Quality European Web Hosting - Uptime Stats
    Shared, Reseller, VPS & Dedicated Hosting
    15-Day Money Back Guarantee, Nightly Backups, Installatron, Softaculous, RVSiteBuilder PRO, Instant Setup - All as standard!
    Call (+44) 0845 300 9066 for more information.
      0 Not allowed!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by TSH-Nathan View Post
    You use WHMCS and you separate your US and UK services as two different products. Under add-ons you can un-select the UK servers/services from the dedicated IP addon... That'd stop people from being able to purchase an IP for UK X package. In case you didn't know.

    http://wiki.whmcs.com/Addons_and_Con...Product_Addons

    So yes, you can limit it. As with your argument with the OP, I'll just wait..
    OK, then he is not incompetent. Why I should pay for that?
    And why if he screwed he refuses to give a refund?
      0 Not allowed!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by TSH-Nathan View Post
    You use WHMCS and you separate your US and UK services as two different products. Under add-ons you can un-select the UK servers/services from the dedicated IP addon... That'd stop people from being able to purchase an IP for UK X package. In case you didn't know.

    http://wiki.whmcs.com/Addons_and_Con...Product_Addons
    Thanks for the information this has now been done!
      0 Not allowed!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by GS-Liam View Post
    Thanks for the information this has now been done!
    No problem
    The Simple Host Ltd - Premium Quality European Web Hosting - Uptime Stats
    Shared, Reseller, VPS & Dedicated Hosting
    15-Day Money Back Guarantee, Nightly Backups, Installatron, Softaculous, RVSiteBuilder PRO, Instant Setup - All as standard!
    Call (+44) 0845 300 9066 for more information.
      0 Not allowed!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    44
    Thanks to TSH-Nathan for the help, but please don't offtopic. This is not a thread on how to use WHM.
      0 Not allowed!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by maxim79 View Post
    Thanks to TSH-Nathan for the help, but please don't offtopic. This is not a thread on how to use WHM.
    At that point in time, I was being completely on-topic.
    The Simple Host Ltd - Premium Quality European Web Hosting - Uptime Stats
    Shared, Reseller, VPS & Dedicated Hosting
    15-Day Money Back Guarantee, Nightly Backups, Installatron, Softaculous, RVSiteBuilder PRO, Instant Setup - All as standard!
    Call (+44) 0845 300 9066 for more information.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Beware Zenex5ive or PixelFX Solutions
    By user24787 in forum Dedicated Server
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 04:27 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2005, 10:47 AM
  3. beware - vr-gaming / vr-zone
    By amc-james in forum Running a Web Hosting Business
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2004, 03:04 AM
  4. Beware of BAD Policies by Everyday Internet Solutions
    By awhost in forum Running a Web Hosting Business
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-16-2003, 05:55 AM

Related Posts from theWHIR.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •