x10hosting review

I've been using x10hosting ever since September, and I haven't really experienced downtime. The price is fair, and costumer support is great. The support staffs are very friendly. I moved to x10hosting in September after having bad experiences with DMEHosting. My site at DMEHosting was frequently down, and my data was completely wiped out once.

I once had to do some testing, and the staff at x10hosting gave me a free vps for 3 days for it. When I asked for another Dedicated IP address, it was provided very quickly. When I paid with my bank account, the money frequently arrived after the due date, and they set the suspension date a few days back.

Overall, I am VERY satisfied with x10hosting, and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a VPS that is both cheap and reliable

I've used their free hosting way in the past before, didn't know they're still alive

That's a name that I haven't seen for quite a while. I also thought that x10hosting went under. Thanks for the review. How's the speed of their VPS?

Glad to hear about your experience with them, what applications you are running on the VPS and how is the uptime ?
    WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK :: cPanel Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting
    Dedicated Servers in UK by WHUK - Fully Managed UK dedicated servers with 24x7x365 Support.

The VPS is very fast, and the uptime would be around 99.995 if I never messed it up.

Thanks for the double review (of both your new and old provider) !
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost