I'm looking for a VPS with those requirements :
    1 free domain name
    2 free dediacted ip
    Cpanel 11/ WHM included
    Not more than 30$ monthly (MAX !)
    At least 50 Go space and 800 Go Bandwidth
    Some google adwords will be great

<< Suggest >> please ..
    Last edited by writespeak; 01-18-2010 at 11:19 AM.

You are asking the world for very little, and are doing it in a forum where no one is allowed to make you any offers. You will need to spend at least $50-$60/month for what you're asking if you expect any sort of reliability.

cPanel itself will cost you an average of $15/month. 50gb + 800gb can cost about $30 itself depending on virtualization as well as how much RAM you need. With cPanel you need at least 256mb to run.

And google adwords voucher isn't something you see very often with VPS providers. And the free domain is possible with certain hosts but not many.

I recommend you revise your requirements and budget, you'll be less likely to land in trouble with the wrong host.

Yep, you'll definitely need to raise your budget like others suggested.

Additionally, are you looking for a managed or unmanaged VPS?

I really don't know what is difference between managed and unmanaged one ?? Also I just found this "http://www.kvchosting.com/vps-web-hosting.php" (kv vps plan) what do you think about ?

managed meaning they manage the VPS for you. They can help you install new softwares, find out why the server may be lagging, etc.

Unmanaged is basically when you're on your own. If you want to install a software, you have to do it. You can ask your host but due to the nature of "unmanagement," they don't have to do it. The host would still be responsible for the entire node as a whole, so it's not like they won't do anything when the server goes down. You just can't rely on them too much for your own technical issues.

As for the kvc hosting, never heard of them, so can't really comment.

Then why people use unmanaged versions ???

Because it's cheaper

And On a vps we can access a part where we can install softawres like we are using a simple computer ?

If you have technical expertise in managing your own VPS then a unmanaged solution would be best for you since you're more than likely to find one cheaper.

Managed VPSes are usually more expensive than unmanaged since the provider will basically help you do a wide range of things. Mostly includes software updates, monitoring, installation of modules/software upon request. Managed VPS are recommended for those who do not have enough expertise or technical knowledge.

you will probably only get free domain if you pay yearly up front.
    QuickWeb™ -We Host Servers Like a Boss!
    New Zealand - USA - UK - Germany Virtual Servers
    Worldwide hosting provider with proven 24x7 and 25-Minute Support!
    www.quickweb.co.nz

Quote Originally Posted by VicksHost View Post
    And On a vps we can access a part where we can install softawres like we are using a simple computer ?
    not exactly. There are different ways of installing different software on different distros. Usually the softwares come with some sort of readme or tutorial that tells you how to install.

For example cpanel requires you to put "wget -N http://layer1.cpanel.net/latest" followed by "sh latest" and it'll install through the rest. Other softwares have their own way.

Then I will get a managed one as I don't have real connaissance with installing things on a Linux server ... what do you think about http://www.kvchosting.com/vps-web-hosting.php listed below and would I be able to add softwares later if I want to (by asking to my host or to a devloper with ssh access (or whatever named)?

A managed solution is probably the best way to go and yes, generally speaking you'll be able to ask your host to help you add more softwares when you need it. And you'll be given root ssh access anyway so you'll be free to test out the server as you go.

And you'll be given root ssh access anyway so you'll be free to test out the server as you go.

I would actually recommend you shared hosting with your budget.

VPSes are more trouble than their worth if you have no clue how to manage it yourself.
    One of the biggest selling points of VPSes is control - which you don't seem to use.

??? Man I will start a Hosting Company on a shared hosting ?

Quote Originally Posted by tsj5j View Post
    I would actually recommend you shared hosting with your budget.

VPSes are more trouble than their worth if you have no clue how to manage it yourself.
    One of the biggest selling points of VPSes is control - which you don't seem to use.

Very well said.

All the crap shared hosts have given that entire field a black eye - such a shame.

Find yourself a quality, non-oversold, non-unlimited shared hosting plan and you will be happy

When vps providers are suggesting shared hosting ... something to think about
    RAM Host -- USA Premium & Budget Linux Hosting
    █ Featuring Powerful cPanel Shared Hosting
    █ & Premium Virtual Dedicated Servers
    Follow us on Twitter

Come one stop talking about shared there is hosting providers using shared ???

Quote Originally Posted by VicksHost View Post
    Come one stop talking about shared there is hosting providers using shared ???
    If you're intending to run a hosting service, I seriously suggest you reconsider.
    The hosting field is flooded with people who are far more experienced than you are.

Even if you really want to enter this field, get a reseller.
    It'll still be less trouble (and likely cheaper) than a VPS.

Never heard of them, there are a few posts related to them but most of them go back to 2005.