Join Jack Norris, VP of Marketing and Business Development at Parascale, as he presents “Lower Costs and Increase Differentiation with Cloud Storage”
This webinar will provide an overview of how service providers today are using enterprise cloud storage to reduce operational costs. This session will also discuss how cloud storage can serve as a flexible platform for an array of new value-added services for the future.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Quickly and cost-effectively scale up, without increasing management complexity
- Provide a flexible storage platform for internal use, partners and customers
- Repurpose fully depreciated hardware into cloud storage nodes
- Support a variety of use cases to maximize the value of cloud storage infrastructure
- Maintain high availability, replication and security for today’s hosted private clouds
- Jack Norris, VP Marketing & Business Development, Parascale
- Rob Farrell, Product Manager, iNET Interactive
- Tuesday, February 16, 2010 from 1:00 to 2:00 PM EST
This is an exclusive HostingCon Webinar Series event.
Register for free today!
For all the latest HostingCon news and information, visit HostingCon - The largest gathering of hosted services professionals in the world.