Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Funky Issues, Spam and Virus (Pay Work)

I am having some issues with my websites in Joomla and WordPress. The problem I am experiencing is that some malicious code have been added to the websites. As a result, whenever you search the websites with any search engine, it redirects to a spam website.

I uploaded a fresh copy of Joomla and Wordpress in their respective directory on the server, which solved the problem temporarily. The problem is still there.

I don't know if there is a malicious code in the database or a virus on the server, but this is becoming a major issue. On top everything else, I had a DDOS attack.

I am looking for someone with security background who can fix whatever the issue is, address any security concerns, as well as optimize the database.

It would be great if I can work with someone on a monthly basis.

Please send a mail to sales AT cliffsupport DOT com.
    David | www.cliffsupport.com
    Affordable Server Management Solutions sales AT cliffsupport DOT com
    CliffWebManager | Access WHM from iPhone and Android

Laswa Technologies can help you with this. We are a server administration company who specializes in Server security. You can visit our website http://laswatech.com for more information on our services and plans. Kindly go through our review from one of our satisfied clients.

========
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...51#post6586851
    =======

Do sent in a mail to sales@laswatech.com to proceed further.

Are you running latest version of wordpress ?.

Please send a mail to directors@activelobby.net if you are interested in working with us .

A quick update:

Part of the issue now is that my website is being redirected, and this may cause some loss in rank in search engine.

@ All - How long will it take to fix?

The DDOS attack was mitigated by my host although I had problem accessing the website.

@hosting_we3cares - I usually try to make sure that everything is updated, but there have times when the updates were not done on time. This is a possibility.

@activelobby4u I am running the latest version of WordPress.

At most it will take an hour or two to fix the issue. Maximum 2 hours..not more than that for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by laswatech View Post
    At most it will take an hour or two to fix the issue. Maximum 2 hours..not more than that for sure.
    I cannot send private message. I will send you an email in about 5!

I cannot access your website. It is down.
    Last edited by newoneg; 01-11-2010 at 03:43 AM.

Maintenance work is going on for our site. Will be up in a few minutes.

I've dealt with a lot of these cases.

Whether its a single site or whole server that you need securing I'm your best choice.

1st I want to run Web Scan Pro, its likely you have one more more out of date scripts.

2nd I want to check all the permissions php settings etc.

3rd I want to harden the server, if you just have a shared plan, I will try to work with your host on this

4th I want to install a file integrity scanner, to alert if you if the file ever change (IE. a virus is inserted)

5th I have virus/malware removal tools, you sites probably have an iframe or javascript code injected in them.

As you can see I know how to do the job, thoroughly, correctly, so you don't have to worry (as much) about the hacker hitting your sites again.

PM for details and a quote, I will give you a deal on this, or email me through my contact form.

Hello,

we can do it for you for just 25$ and within 2 hours.

send a mail to sales@bigserversolutions.com

Quote Originally Posted by jalapeno55 View Post
    I've dealt with a lot of these cases.

Whether its a single site or whole server that you need securing I'm your best choice.

1st I want to run Web Scan Pro, its likely you have one more more out of date scripts.

2nd I want to check all the permissions php settings etc.

3rd I want to harden the server, if you just have a shared plan, I will try to work with your host on this

4th I want to install a file integrity scanner, to alert if you if the file ever change (IE. a virus is inserted)

5th I have virus/malware removal tools, you sites probably have an iframe or javascript code injected in them.

As you can see I know how to do the job, thoroughly, correctly, so you don't have to worry (as much) about the hacker hitting your sites again.

PM for details and a quote, I will give you a deal on this, or email me through my contact form.

The forum won't allow me to PM you. Can you send me the PM with your quote.

Quote Originally Posted by newoneg View Post
    Its not letting me PM you either, I think you need 5 posts.

Write me via this form:
    http://webscanpro.com/contacts.html

Hello,

If this post is still open, please post a ticket to us at http://ticketforge.com and we will get this clear it for you. We are available 24/7 at your service.

Quote Originally Posted by jalapeno55 View Post
    Its not letting me PM you either, I think you need 5 posts.

Write me via this form:
    http://webscanpro.com/contacts.html
    I started a thread, but my post count is still 0.

I visited the website, do I need to purchase webscanpro?

I just need a fix to what is happening to my website.

Quote Originally Posted by newoneg View Post
    Can you post your email contact? It is not in you signature.

I really advice you to hire a Freelancer for even 10$ at rentacoder.com or odesk.com and you will get the needed result within 1 Hour

Quote Originally Posted by Web Hosting Forest View Post
    I really advice you to hire a Freelancer for even 10$ at rentacoder.com or odesk.com and you will get the needed result within 1 Hour
    I will look into it now. Do you have any recommendation from those websites? Why not someone from here?

I'm just saying that it's too much cheap there from here, I already worked with rentacoder and odesk, both, and, guaranteed results

About your posts count problem, keep in mind that the count of messages of each new person here get updated once per hour or per 1/2 day by the Vbulettin cron jobs, that's why you see 0 posts until now

About your posts count problem, keep in mind that the count of messages of each new person here get updated once per hour or per 1/2 day by the Vbulettin cron jobs, that's why you see 0 posts until now
    You know I am going to ask. Can the coder you rented from both websites fix the issue? I started this post on the 10. So, it should have updated by then.

Yes, tell me again what is your max budget ? I have it online in my Gtalk so i'll have to simply give his mail to you.

Yes, tell me again what is your max budget ? I have it online in my Gtalk so i'll have to simply give his mail to you.
    I smell something funny cooking. Didn't you just say that I can get someone at rentacoder to do this for $10? Whats with the max budget question?
    Last edited by newoneg; 01-13-2010 at 05:50 PM.

You see, my friend, I hate that persons talk to me with such ton. When I said 10$, it was by posting it there, you will get bids from 5$ to 500$, and you will choose 10$, not that there is only 10$. When I asked again about max budget, it was just for telling my coder what is the maximum you can pay to NOT MAKE YOU loose time Nothing like funny cooking. Anyway, please forgive my interruption in your coding search, sorry You may continue searching others Good luck.

You see, my friend, I hate that persons talk to me with such ton. When I said 10$, it was by posting it there, you will get bids from 5$ to 500$, and you will choose 10$, not that there is only 10$. When I asked again about max budget, it was just for telling my coder what is the maximum you can pay to NOT MAKE YOU loose time Nothing like funny cooking. Anyway, please forgive my interruption in your coding search, sorry You may continue searching others Good luck.
    I apologize for that and no slight intended. I thought you meant that it will cost $10 to hire a freelancer from rentacoder.com. I did not know you have to pay to post on rentacoder. Thanks for you input and keep it coming.
    Last edited by newoneg; 01-13-2010 at 06:02 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast