Review: TheServerExperts

First off, I used to host at EV1 / The Planet. They were good for me for 4 years. However as I have expanded, I could not longer stay with them. Their prices and options are not flexible at all. As I have learned more about hosting websites, I learned that with proper tools, I don't need the support they offer, which I have become less pleased with after the merger with The Planet.

I searched around a lot. I decided to take a chance with TheServerExperts.com. I know that some people were up in arms recently about how they referred to datacenters. However outside of a person trying to do something illegal with their VPS account, I have not seen anything negative about them. Their prices were competitive and they offered cPanel licenses with their servers.

I must say, I am quite pleased. The communication is outstanding. They go above and beyond to ensure you are get what you need the first time. I have owned the servers for just over 2 weeks now and things are rock solid including the connection - far faster than The Planet. While it has only been two weeks, I would definitely recommend them.

Thanks,
    Frank
    Last edited by XLT_Frank; 01-03-2010 at 06:43 PM.

I am sorry to hear about the bad support with The Planet. Glad to hear The Server Experts support and network is much better!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueShoreHost View Post
    I am sorry to hear about the bad support with The Planet. Glad to hear The Server Experts support and network is much better!
    Thanks. I mean I guess the bad support with the The Planet isn't the best way to describe it. I found I had to repeat myself way to often for trivial things and the long wait time of tickets, it just was a bit irritating considering the price.

Quote Originally Posted by fkatzenb View Post
    Thanks. I mean I guess the bad support with the The Planet isn't the best way to describe it. I found I had to repeat myself way to often for trivial things and the long wait time of tickets, it just was a bit irritating considering the price.
    Surely do understand. Either way, glad to hear you got everything sorted.

Thank you for your review