I am a Technical Support Engineer/Security Expert (with over 7 years experience) and has been working for some of the well known Webhosting Companies as well as Datacenters. I am seeking a job as Remote Technical Support Representative with any established company. Preferably, full time.
Why Hire me ?
My exposure to Linux servers is very high. You can sleep stress free if you allow me to care your servers and at the same time you are saving your money than spending 3 to 4 times on experts of same level of my expertise.
I consider customer’s success as my success. I am very much a customer-centric person. I want all my customers with a happy face and delighted to assign more work for me.
Whom I can help ?
1) My careers track started with small web hosting firms and Technical Support Companies and later into large datacenters with thousands of servers.
2) I can handle support Tickets of all levels ( L1,L2 and L3) , chat support.
3) I am also interested in doing server management and security hardening works.
4) As far as Hour rates go, I'm pretty flexible. I can work in any Shift timing too.
5) I am looking for a long term relation with the customer.
6) I love working for any datacenters.
1) Linux/Unix master level Knowledge: CentOS, RHEL,FreeBSD,Debian,Windows 2003, Windows 2008
2) Control Panels : WHM/Cpanel, Direct Admin,Plesk,Webmin,HELM,Hsphere
3) Server Hardening/Management: Security vulnerability assessment, Server Audits and application of patches and Installation and configuration of server monitoring Scripts, O/S Security Updates, server log analysis.
4) Expert in Virtual Private Servers (VPS) and is familiar with HyperVM,LXAdmin,,OpenVZ,Virtuzzo.
5 ) Performance Monitoring and Server Optimization.
6) Good knowledge in server load balancing and Clustering.
7) Good knowledge in Windows Server Administration ( Windows 2003)
8) Good knowledge in Cloud Computing.
I am willing to learn new things and research on unexplored areas. I can adapt to your systems in a short span of time.
I am seeking a Full Time, long relationship with customers. I prefer paypal as my payment option. I can produce my detailed resume, if you are interested in my profile. I am willing to give 5 days FREE TRIAL SERVICE if reasonable customers are approaching.
Where are you located? How much and what kind of experience do you have with HSphere?
Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory! Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)