Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ATH-Sean View Post
    No problems, I think it was the way I wrote my post to give people that impression.
    What I was saying was, To add to this "ServerOrigin" is that "Ultras Host" was using an Invalid License.

I was not referring to you as using one, I was more referring to you as a person of interest as in you would most likely find it interesting that they were/are using an invalid license of WHMCS at the time of your post.

Sean
    Seems they are also using a *really* old version of PHP Live that is well known to be used since it was released nulled a couple years ago. I know we've seen it quite a bit and have had to remove users for having it on their sites. Such a shame, it shows how serious they must be about the business. Since they didn't bother paying $15 for WHMCS, $49 for PHPLive, or like $5 for at least a template TOS. Such a shame...

Notice their whois is behind whoisguard and their sales/abuse emails are invalid.

Such a shame it's not illegal for people to be able to stand up a web host overnight. Knowing they will make a quick buck and bail on their customers....

Anyway, no problem Sean I knew what you meant after I re-read it.
    PeakVPN.Com | Complete Privacy VPN | Cloud Hosting | Guaranteed Security | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    PeakVPN | 31 VPN Servers | 17-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @ PeakVPN.Com (Coming SOON) | ASN: 3915

Sounds like a bunch of cheapskates that do not know how to run a business at all. If you can not afford to pay for software, you should not be in business at all.

Hello there,

we are actually really sorry.Things are way different then we have expected to be and gone bad.
    The truth is this site is not actually up yet nor we are selling hosting yet.That's why you see all those strange numbers.Some of the plans have been added today.Currently the team members are securing few servers and we are ready to add vps plans too.This way with only shared plans, not good.

About tos,that's right.Designer took serverorigin's tos and added it into our tos, played a bit with it and leave it as is.Then uploaded all files for some testing.Forgot to pull the tos page down and since our tos wasnt ready noone really paid attention.He had no bad intentions and I personally cannot see a problem there.We are all people.We make mistakes.Our tos is ready to be placed but I cannot do it right now since I have no ftp password on my netbook nor I have tos page here.

Next thing, what all of you have said here,like ultrashosting has no valid licenses .All of our licenses are valid.Both phplive and whmcs.Matt can confirm and phplive support can confirm too.We are here to stay.Btw, phplive is the best chat software I have ever used.

The question is...do you really think someone would use illegal software and selling hosting with illegal cpanel and even stolen servers?And actually taking money from customers?You know, credit cards,banks and customers are doing good job together and customers can ACTUALLY CHARGEBACK with almost no questions asked.Why would anyone give hosting for free and then pay chargeback fees?

This isn't a good start for your company. Many will be annoyed that there is copied content from another Host on your site.

The question is...do you really think someone would use illegal software and selling hosting with illegal cpanel and even stolen servers?And actually taking money from customers?You know, credit cards,banks and customers are doing good job together and customers can ACTUALLY CHARGEBACK with almost no questions asked.Why would anyone give hosting for free and then pay chargeback fees?
    Yes, I do think that someone would use illegal software. It happens all so offen and to be quite honest with you, I have a hard time believing what you say... If you can copy someone elses "TOS" then you are capable of using an illegal WHMCS

No need to contact Matt as I can see it is now valid, Though it was not to the start of this thread.
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

Quote Originally Posted by ATH-Sean View Post
    Yes, I do think that someone would use illegal software. It happens all so offen and to be quite honest with you, I have a hard time believing what you say... If you can copy someone elses "TOS" then you are capable of using an illegal WHMCS

No need to contact Matt as I can see it is now valid, Though it was not to the start of this thread.
    So we actually DO need Matt to confirm either ultrashosting was using illegal license or not?

Sean,your TOS,yours,right?
    http://atechosting.com/terms.html

http://www.google.com/search?q=We+wi...ient=firefox-a

So we actually DO need Matt to confirm either ultrashosting was using illegal license or not?

Sean,your TOS,yours,right?
    http://atechosting.com/terms.html

http://www.google.com/search?q=We+wi...ient=firefox-a
    Have you ever come to the realisation that people copy people, who copy people and the line just goes on.

I could type "Your account will be terminated within 7 days if payment is not received within xx amount of days"

That's at the top of my head, Think of how many other people would think the same and think of how many people would copy that same line. As you can see their is like more than 28 pages on that link you provided above which does not prove much of a point to your defence.

I am not talking about my company as it was not intended about my company, This is about you and your License and your TOS, NOT MINE.
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12