Originally Posted by SunShellNET
1. They do not offer free email support. Forum support only. Email support is costly.
2. Litespeed works with apache configuration. No need to transfer anything.
3. Check their site for benchmark information.
4. Really good , check enterprise edition for good ddos blocking feature
5 They have an addon for WHM and configure PHP automatically based on your current php config.
6. Not getting your question ?
7. Not getting your question ?
Hello and thank you for your answer :
6 . In cPanel you have a button named "Apache Status", and it is very very helpful when you are under ddos , you can see which IP is hitting which site
does litespeed have someting like that?
7. i mean how can i buy litespeed cheaper?