Looking for Web Site Admin w/ Programming Background (not req.)
We are looking for a new administrator for a very well established web site. The site is a virtual pet site that has been around for over 2 years. It has nearly 100,000 registered users and lots of potential. It has a dedicated staff of artists, moderators and support staff members with lots of ideas.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone to be an administrator and make decisions about the site and the staff members.
- Ensure that things run smoothly and get done.
- Program (or hire programmers) to get new ideas implemented.
- Stay on track to grow the website.
- Preferably a younger person (although this is not a requirement).
- An ideal candidate is someone in college or high school looking to build his or her resume and gain experience in a management/administrative position.
- Ready to hit the ground running
- Works well with and can manage a large (20+) group of younger staff (teen to young adult).
- Works well with children (our user base is mostly teens to young adults).
- Gets along with everyone.
- Self-motivated and able to take a job and get it done without having
to be extensively managed.
Great to Have:
- Programming experience with PHP/MySQL
- Programming experience with Flash
- Previous site management/work experience.
We are looking to hire someone based on a profit % basis. We are only looking to hire ONE person. Please contact me if interested via PM with why you’d be a good candidate and any questions.