Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1

    Need a new server management firm

    Hey all,

    I currently utilize two different server management firms. They each serve different purposes. One handles any issues that may arise, and the other handles proactive security updates.

    I would like to consolidate both of these services into one firm. I currently pay about $70 overall.

    I'm having an issue with the firm that I'm using for security. I've asked him to secure an openvz node, and we've been talking on and off over this week. On the 17th, he said he was looking into it, and today I still haven't heard anything, even after requesting updates several times.

    I won't reveal the firm that I'm having issues with yet, because he is a prominent member/firm here on WHT.

    Overall, I need a firm that will be there for me when I need them. I'm willing to pay quality prices for quality management.

    I would also prefer if this firm was US based, preferably in the EST timezone.

    My budget is about $75 per month. I need proactive security updates, and I want the server to be audited on a weekly basis.

    Thanks!
    :: Bobby - PreciselyManaged.com - Precision Hosting Solutions
    :: Introducing real fully managed VPS servers!
    :: Check it out: www.PreciselyManaged.com/vps-hosting.html
    :: Security Mailing List for Hosting Providers

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    387
    Does your server host offer any kind of management plans that could cover your dedicated server for you? I know a few specialists such as http://www.phantomnoc.com/serveradmin.html that can do it for you at a very good price.
    - Donovan K
    Want to monitor and manage your customers Windows systems by Client software, web portal, or mobile phone?
    Automated scripts, patching, and remote access too? Ask me how!


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dspkable View Post
    Does your server host offer any kind of management plans that could cover your dedicated server for you? I know a few specialists such as http://www.phantomnoc.com/serveradmin.html that can do it for you at a very good price.
    That's a good question. I'll research that.
    :: Bobby - PreciselyManaged.com - Precision Hosting Solutions
    :: Introducing real fully managed VPS servers!
    :: Check it out: www.PreciselyManaged.com/vps-hosting.html
    :: Security Mailing List for Hosting Providers

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,070
    If you would like, just shoot an email over to sales[at]nexeontech[dot]com with more specific details as we are based in Houston, TX, and can definitely help you.
    Charles W. @ Nexeon Technologies, Inc. - The true master at making deals! - c[@]nexeon.com
    Dedicated servers, colocation, cloud, game servers, DDOS protection, and more! Managed options available.
    ServerDEALS.com - Affordable dedicated server & colocation solutions with quality support.
    Up to 256 IP addresses per server! VPS providers, game servers, and more, all OK!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by neXeon View Post
    If you would like, just shoot an email over to sales[at]nexeontech[dot]com with more specific details as we are based in Houston, TX, and can definitely help you.
    Will do

    I'm just looking for someone that's quicker. If I need a node secured, I really think waiting a week for it, is terrible. Especially when I can't sell it until this is done.

    What's really sad, is I even let the person I wanted to do it about a week or two before I even purchased it. I sent several emails, and he responded to a few of them, then fell off the map. Opened a ticket, and it's gone a similar route.

    Once I get a new provider though, I'll release a full review of the firm. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, or a "second chance" but after that I have to find a new home.

    Thanks!
    :: Bobby - PreciselyManaged.com - Precision Hosting Solutions
    :: Introducing real fully managed VPS servers!
    :: Check it out: www.PreciselyManaged.com/vps-hosting.html
    :: Security Mailing List for Hosting Providers

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    147
    Bobby,

    I sent you an email. Please kindly check it

    Thank you

  7. #7
    We would like to take this opportunity to offer you a quality support.We have been offering the services to client from past 4 years.If you think we can be of any help just contact us on the following online id's:

    MSN: hostechsupport@hotmail.com

    Aol: htsupport

    Yahoo: hostechs

    Skype: hostechsupportech

    Gmail: hostectech

    Also visit our site at http://hostechsupport.com and avail our live chat facality to discuss this further with our online admins.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    World Wide Web
    Posts
    581
    PM sent. Looking forward to hear from you.
    SupportExpertz.com - the name says it all!
    Managed Cloud Servers
    Server Management and Monitoring
    24x7 outsourced customer support

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    US, UK, Europe, ME
    Posts
    257
    Hi

    We do provide this service & We can help you with this.

    Please check out our services at: http://www.Attacker.net ( for Full details & Prices)

    *Features:

    - It's our Major,study and it's our business too. All of our team members hold a BSc in CS +1 IT certificate at least.

    - We use our OWN custom applications/scripts/solutions, and we review and setup everything manually to get everything set up properly, Security is not running a pre-made scripts, Quality matters.

    - Comprehensive knowledge to resolve any issues related to servers & security.

    - If we are unable to fix your issue, we will refund your money. Guaranteed.

    Remember, You Get What You Pay For.

    If you have any questions, Please don't hesitate to contact us at: sales@attacker.net.

    Thanks
    Server Management - Attacker.NET
    Linux & Windows Server Management | Security Services | Outsourced support | High Availability
    Certified Information Security Professionals.
    E-mail sales@attacker.net

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    918
    Bobby
    Our plans start at $99.00/month which is above your budget, but we are very proactive with daily server updates. Check our our server management solutions for more details or contact us at: http://www.rackaid.com/contact/

    We save you time, money, and frustration by handling the server management tasks required to run an online business successfully.
    No prodding required. We just do it right the first time. Red Hat, MySQL, Plesk, and cPanel certified staff.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by UH-Bobby View Post
    Hey all,

    I currently utilize two different server management firms. They each serve different purposes. One handles any issues that may arise, and the other handles proactive security updates.

    I would like to consolidate both of these services into one firm. I currently pay about $70 overall.

    I'm having an issue with the firm that I'm using for security. I've asked him to secure an openvz node, and we've been talking on and off over this week. On the 17th, he said he was looking into it, and today I still haven't heard anything, even after requesting updates several times.

    I won't reveal the firm that I'm having issues with yet, because he is a prominent member/firm here on WHT.

    Overall, I need a firm that will be there for me when I need them. I'm willing to pay quality prices for quality management.

    I would also prefer if this firm was US based, preferably in the EST timezone.

    My budget is about $75 per month. I need proactive security updates, and I want the server to be audited on a weekly basis.

    Thanks!
    Hi Bobby,

    I presume it's an openvz node used for vps's that you want managed ?

    I'd expect a reply to any ticket within an hour, even sales tickets. As in "this" industry those sales tickets can be urgent issues.

    Sounds like you want to know that someone is there should an issue arise and they are pro-actively monitoring the server.

    That sound about right ?
    Data Republic - UK Managed Servers - Server Management - Managed Backup/R1Soft
    Follow us on Twitter to get exclusive sales & updates.
    R1Soft Agents Monthly !

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    On top of the Servers
    Posts
    322
    We can do it and we do our work professionally. Please feel free to contact us sales@techbrein.com if interested. Thank you!
    || High Performance Server Management & Outstanding Technical Support
    || Server Optimization ::
    Disaster Recovery :: Web Application Development
    ||
    Setup Enterprise Servers:: Server Security :: Server Administration On Demand

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    375
    Have you looked into Acunett? We currently use them to handle our servers with security, updates, etc.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    287
    If you are still looking for outsource support company just drop an email at sales@servertechs.net.
    Quality Server Management | Support Services
    Servertechs.net | Sales@servertechs.net

  15. #15
    Hello,

    Send mail to indianlinuxmasters@gmail.com for professional experience.

    Thanks,
    Linuxmasters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 09:24 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 06:12 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 02:27 AM
  4. AcuNett, LLC Server Management | The Standard in Server Management
    By AcuNett in forum Employment / Job Offers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 10:55 PM
  5. Web Design Firm Client Management system?
    By climax in forum Web Hosting Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 05:13 PM

Related Posts from theWHIR.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •