Web hosting for 7yr old site

Looking to change hosting, 100% yearly traffic growth over the last 2.5 years (no older data unfortunately or number of users), 100-120GB over the last 6 months. 2GB disk usage, no history, 200MB MySQL.

10 domains + subdomains.

Prefer stable PHP and MySQL versions w/o many changes, Debian, dedicated boxes per service.

Would prefer jail to VPS for performance/scalability issues.
    Last edited by mtsachev; 11-20-2009 at 08:02 AM. Reason: mysql, disk, domains

Take a look to for VPSs.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Not sure if you are looking for an managed/unmanaged VPS. If managed I would recommend Cartika if you can go with CentOS. They run XENServer along with quality hardware, R1soft backups (15 days of restore points on VPS), and you can offload the control panel onto their servers to reduce overhead if one is needed. They provide very scalable solutions in a high quality environment and I've been there for years with reseller/dedicated servers.

Chennai , India
    I would say to move to dedicated provider like rackspace or theplanet for better hosting and speed.

I opted for a VPS at A2 Hosting, got my first disappointment with them yesterday. 20 days of use and they rebooted the host OS w/o any warnings, downtime was about 1h.

Btw the site runs pretty fine on a 256MB Xen VPS with Debian x86_64, we might look into 32 bit hosting as the memory usage will go down. I'm considering linode. We don't use any control panel and pump out about 20GB/week with this box.

London, United Kingdom
    Glad you found a VPS company, I would suggest maybe upgrading the RAM up to 512MB Min as I always think for a basic VPS 512MB RAM gives the OS and any RAM using software on the VPS room to work.

Good luck with your hosting and look forward to any reviews you can give us. Hopefully the reboot was only one time issue.

I, too, would recommend WiredTree for VPS.
    HostXNow - cPanel Web Hosting | Since 2009
    Fast, Secure & Reliable Managed Pure SSD Hosting
    Helpful and friendly 24x7 Support via Chat & Helpdesk
    Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Backup Hosting

I had a VPS with Hawkhost, I liked it, it was very speedy. I no longer have it, so I can't really show any proof now, but I did have it at one time. So keep that in mind.
    Bobby - - Precision Hosting Solutions
    █ Enterprise Shared, Reseller, VPS, Hybrid, and Dedicated Hosting
    █ SpamExperts | CloudLinux | cPanel | Bacula + R1soft | and more!
    █ Full proactively managed, and we specialize in hosting small web hosts

United Kingdom
    From what I have read WiredTree seems to be a good bet. Perhaps you should also take a look in the hosting offers forum since it's coming up to Christmas there should be a lot of promotions.
    Zomex ~ Templates & services for web hosting resellers since 2009!
    #1 Responsive whmcs templates | WHMCS | Wordpress | HTML5 | Settings area
    █ Hire us for responsive whmcs integration - enhance your website using the new "Six" template!