11yr old mother - Bulgaria

Strange....I do not know the Bulgarian culture, though this still seem like a major health risk (the pregnancy, and the child).

http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/ko...st-mother.html

....I think I will adopt. :/
    (theres plenty of children as it is).
    Machen N. Mathews - Coinhost.io - Founder
    Cloud - Web & Dedicated Server Hosting - Bitcoin Affiliate Program
    Cryptocurrency Accepted, Privacy Respected. @hostcoin - 720.515.1505

Wow! 11??

My mom was 15 when I was born but, 11 is too young...
    DigiPun.ch
    An Awesome Digital Punch Clock
    Release date: October 1st

Wow that is just unreal. Lol if that was me I would get a right telling off from my parents
    Boutique Host || Driven by our Uptime and Customer Service Record with proven 99.9% uptime.
    Shared and Reseller Packages - cPanel - Softaculous - RVSiteBuilder - CloudFlare.
    Live Chat || 24/7 Technical Support || 30 Minute Average Technical Response Time.

Quote Originally Posted by Machen - Limestone View Post
    Strange....I do not know the Bulgarian culture,
    Please read carefully, this has nothing to do with "Bulgarian culture" and as the article says, among Romani it is not unusual that minors get married.

Quote Originally Posted by HostingDirect24 View Post
    Please read carefully, this has nothing to do with "Bulgarian culture" and as the article says, among Romani it is not unusual that minors get married.
    It happens.... and nothing is related to culture... in india you can see such things... early marriage system in some rural areas...

Love marriage...

Oh my, 11 years of age is too young. At that age, she should be concentrating on her studies and enjoy life as a teenager. Becoming a mom is not exactly a good idea as she will need time to accept responsibility and other important things.

In rural India, sporadic child marriage do happen, but the girl is not sent to the groom's home/family till she attains proper age.

Now days childhood pregnancy reporting has increased compared to recent past. Remember recently one happened in UK so you simply can't blame culture or customs. Different places different reasons, but it is happening.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

Jeez when I was 11 I definitely wasn't thinking about sex...More of the lines of having fun and getting into trouble...She should have been taught not to open her legs to strangers!
    Limestone Networks - Dedicated Server Hosting
    Premium Network - 24/7/365 Support - Dual Intel Xeon Servers Now Available
    Dallas Datacenter - Fully Routed Backend Network
    http://www.limestonenetworks.com 1-877-586-0555

Quote Originally Posted by Clay - Limestone View Post
    Jeez when I was 11 I definitely wasn't thinking about sex...More of the lines of having fun and getting into trouble...She should have been taught not to open her legs to strangers!
    Exactly! I'm wowed and sad at the same time.
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

I think that is the point, her culture allows this, therefore she is expected to get married etc earlier than we might think acceptable.
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

11. I saw this in a magazine, its still illegal as the man had sexual contact with a minor he is facing jail. She also has given up school, which I think is completely wrong at 11!
    Francesca Mackenzie - RapidSwitch Dedicated
    Servers www.rapidswitch.com
    Call us on 0808 2380033
    Or email sales@rapidswitch.com

She should have been taught not to open her legs to strangers!
    That's a very crude comment.

Quote Originally Posted by AL-Benjamin View Post
    her culture allows this
    Not culture, social implications are also there, that is why she was getting married so that the child would be born to a proper family.

In that article it has been stated
    The young man thought she was 15 and she never revealed her real age, for fears he wouldn’t want to be with her. As the consentment limit in Bulgaria is 14, their sleeping together seemed normal to Jeliazko, but he didn’t plan on leaving her pregnant.

The young man thought she was 15 and she never revealed her real age, for fears he wouldn’t want to be with her. As the consentment limit in Bulgaria is 14, their sleeping together seemed normal to Jeliazko, but he didn’t plan on leaving her pregnant.
    May be... it has to be investigated. I think he is just trying to fool people, i really don't construe he thought she was 15...

Its illegal and he should be punished according to law, regardless of what ever be the reason behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Biju View Post
    May be... it has to be investigated. I think he is just trying to fool people, i really don't construe he thought she was 15...

Its illegal and he should be punished according to law, regardless of what ever be the reason behind.
    My comment was in response to the comment above it regarding culture.

Investigation/illegal/punishment is to be decided as per the local laws there.

If it was consensual then the girl should get in trouble...screw that! I hate stupid little girls that get the older guys in trouble! NAUGHTY NAUGHTY!
    Limestone Networks - Dedicated Server Hosting
    Premium Network - 24/7/365 Support - Dual Intel Xeon Servers Now Available
    Dallas Datacenter - Fully Routed Backend Network
    http://www.limestonenetworks.com 1-877-586-0555

Can't blame the guy for thinking that she was 15. Look at her. She does look bigger and matured for a 11 years old.

I don't think the guy should go to a jail. He wasn't going to run out on her. He was going to take the responsibility.
    I choose not to use my signature for advertising.

It doesn't matter how much you claim how important your data is. If it's not backed up, it's not important.

Crazy to be born so young and to have to endure all the stupid things like bad parenting, nutty grandmas and uncles making weird noises at you, lousy tasting baby food and all that makes you wanna cry and cry. Fortunately I was born when I was eleven years old
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kordeza-mother7.jpg  

Is part of their religion, so overthere is not overlooked like in some other places