Dear wht,
I've got some savings and I would like to get into domain sales / hosting. I've got a market for the domains and I would just need to set up a site and pricing and go from there.

Anyway, the people whom I would probably be selling to are quite tech savvy and would only purchase from me if my prices were quite competitive.

I would like to purchase domains for $6.95-7.49 each (for .com) and have competitive pricing on the other TLD's.

My aim is to sell .com's for $7.99 and possibly bump it up to $8.25 or so In the future.

I am able to spend approximately $3000 including my advertising which will run at $250 USD per month and would be on a large site run by a friend, my sites (600k page views + 15,000 page views~ per day).

I would like to spend at at maximum of $1000 USD to start the reseller account and I would really prefer a lower amount to begin with.

I have looked at wild west domains and they seem to be $6.99 USD for a .com domain. They also seem to have a website template which is highly appealing for me as I really do not think I could code a better website myself.

Goals,

-$7.29 max per .com domain
-Other TLD's competitively priced.
-Including other services
-(If possible, free private whois.. but that may not be available as it is not available on godaddy/wildwest.)
-turnkey

I just want to focus on getting customers, keeping them happy and providing good prices.

Please let me know!