Looking for Someone to help in Harding server.

Hello,

I hope I am posting in the right place, if not I do apologize.

I have just recently purchased a dedicated server to start up my social network. This was about a month ago, but due to some unforeseen circumstances I was not able to do to much with it after purchasing it. It has been only the last week and a half I have been working on things.
    Any way I was on a shared server for almost a year so this isn't completely new to me just the managing of a server is. I am a newb to this and in the last week I have learned a lot. I have managed to install APF, BFD and RKhunter. So I am looking for someone who could possibly look through and make sure I have configured it right, also the only tutorials I was able to find for APF were for older versions with AntiDOS and didn't cover RAB so I may not have configured that right, and also install and configure any other securities I should or may need for my venture. And also I have 5 warnings in the e-mail I get for RKhunter, plus I was sure I set the failed attempts lower than what the BFD emails say. Most get blocked after 30 or more failed attempts.
    So that is the basic run down of things. Please PM me with an offer.

Some other info about the server.
    I have WHM and cPanel, CentOS and Linux. Other info will be provided as needed.

Send you a mail

Hello,

I have send you a mail.

Please check and reply.

Thanks

Added you on yahoo. Please add us at hostechs and we will get this done for you.

I have found somebody. Thank you to all those that have replied.

As I stated above I have found someone to do the Hardening. I chose Xieles Support (xieles.com). They were one of the ones to PM me in hopes to receive the job. They were fast in responding to my return email and also were fast in responding once I opened my ticket in their helpdesk to have the job done.
    It took about an hour to complete and the support was awesome.
    After the Hardening I needed a few other things adjusted for certain software's that I am using for my Social Network. Again fast work and awesome support. All tickets I sent were responded to within 30 min or less.
    I would recommend them to anyone who needs their Server Hardened. I will also be using them for future server work.