Experience with Hivespeed

Anyone here that has experiences with the host "Hivespeed"?

Signed up with Hivespeed today, the 1$ month special package.. Had trouble getting my .NL domain to work with their nameservers, service tried to help immediatly but the .nl tld is a bitch.. So i asked them if it was able to upgrade my shared hosting package to a reseller account, together with a new domain registered by them.. That way i can manage my own nameservers and perhaps get the .nl domain to work

As they have to upgrade my account manually im currently waiting for my new account details to arrive, the shared hosting account was good so far (as it worked with my .eu domain), ill post my new experiences when my reseller account arrives

Thumbs up so far

Glad to hear everything has worked out so far!

Thanks for the review! It looks like you're in for a great experience with them.

If you ever get shared hosting that allows access to DNS records then you can always add name servers your self. But most shared host don't allow access to that
    Inode Hosting - Reliable Web Hosting for the right price.
    Shared & Reseller hosting featuring the industry leading cpanel
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee ,30 Day Money Back Guarantee ,24/7 Support
    Established since 2011

Quote Originally Posted by jcarney1987 View Post
    If you ever get shared hosting that allows access to DNS records then you can always add name servers your self. But most shared host don't allow access to that
    true.. Thats why i went for their reseller package.. I Hope my .nl will work with own nameservers, it's really weird because my .eu domain does work with the Same nameservers

What would be the domain you hold with Hivespeed?
    - If you do not wish to share, You can Report it here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=6503319

For the Moderators to verify.
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

Im registering cre8ivminds.org with them now that im switching to reseller.. Cre8tivminds.eu is currently pointing at the shared account, waiting for them to upgrade the account

Glad to hear you've had a good experience. Keep us all posted!

Its nice to know that everything is fine now, hope you don't forget to update us on your new reseller account. Hope everything is still well. =)

Thanks for the initial experience. Hope you will be having a great experience with them.
    Give us updates in future.