Software for file hosting

Anyone know a good software/script for hosting a lot of files?

I tried phpmynavigator, it works pretty good... but when I add 2-3000 images, it tends to slow down a lot... even when I put them in different folders. "PHPfileNavigator - Execution time: 53,9297 seconds" 1 minute >_> seems like it re-caches the folders every time or something.

Ideally I'd just like something that has a search function, and doesn't take forever to load. Any suggestions?

I have used Mega File Hosting, its pretty good, not the cleanest script but its stable.

Hey - thanks for the suggestion. That looks more like a megaupload type script.

Pretty much what I want is a file indexing site. An example would be a torrent site, how it index's thousands of .torrents, let's you search files, and has a userbase.

Pretty much exactly a torrent site...but one that works for jpg and pics and stuff.

Then you are looking for TorrentStrike, this may be the most popular script and works well.

Does torrentstrike do non torrent files? I'm at work, so ill have to look it up when I get home. The files I want to host are zip files - just looking for a tracker-type for zip files.

Thanks for the suggestions!