[REVIEW] Panenthe - Virtualization

Panenthe is:

Panenthe is a web based application that will allow you to create and manage different virtual machines based on different technologies across multiple machines and platforms. The features provided will allow you to control your whole VPS Hosting from one central location.

Panenthe also utilizes open source drivers and plugins to all our end users to customize the VPS drivers for their own installations.

Panenthe is based on a completely pluggable architecure that allows for us to maintain a more stable and efficent product. This also allows the community to create custom plugins as well as the ones supplied by Panenthe.

URL: http://www.panenthe.com/
    SOFTWARE: Panenthe and OpenVZ

REVIEW:

Well, I write this review because I'm glad to share this great software, it's simple, easy, great features, FRIENDLY SUPPORT and great desing. I was searching around the web a VPS control managment but all the softwares that I was found not covered all my features. But, thanks to google I found panenthe all that I need.

I was have problems with installation in my system but the panenthe's team solved it in 1 hour WITHOUT ANY CHARGE!.

I have a stretch relation with the team. I recommend this software for any who want a great vps control panel.

CHEAP, FRIENDLY SUPPORT, GREAT FEATURES AND GREAT DESING? Think in Panenthe.

Does Panenthe only run on Debian? Can it be run on CentOS?

Does it currently support both Linux & Windows virtualization currently utilizing OpenVZ/Xen?

How long have you been using Panenthe and how is it from a management perspective?

>> Linux based operating system that supports OpenVZ.

Does it currently support both Linux & Windows virtualization currently utilizing OpenVZ/Xen?
    >> Just OpenVZ, for the momment.

How long have you been using Panenthe and how is it from a management perspective?
    >> I'm using panenthe around 4 months. My perspective is simple: GREAT!. I can fly around the panel using all functions and the most important, I can do many things over the panel. Demo is here: http://www.panenthe.com/products/panenthe-demo/

Quote Originally Posted by antony_m View Post

Panenthe can be runned on any linux platform that supports OpenVZ Kernel. Right now, our panel only supports OpenVZ, Xen is currently in progress as well as KVM.

thanks for the review, I wanted to try it out a few weeks ago but due to time restrictions, never got around to it. Hopefully will get to use it in the next month, the review definitely helps.

Demo looks good.

The project is DEAD!
    SUPPORT TEAM IS LOW.
    FORUM INTERACTION IS OFF.

BTW, I REMOVE PANENTHE FROM MY SERVERS

Quote Originally Posted by urgido View Post
    The project is DEAD!
    SUPPORT TEAM IS LOW.
    FORUM INTERACTION IS OFF.

BTW, I REMOVE PANENTHE FROM MY SERVERS
    Sorry to hear that...