Keeping Track Of Customers Renewals?

Hello

I have around 100 customers and 70 of them are manual payments ( i send invoices out, What is the best way / program to keep track for renewals?

Any programs that do it? Aprt from outlook Cal?

thanks
    Dave
    #-HostingClick.co.uk

do you have a billing system to manage all the payments?

Quote Originally Posted by hostingclick View Post
    Hello

I have around 100 customers and 70 of them are manual payments ( i send invoices out, What is the best way / program to keep track for renewals?

thanks
    Dave

I was in the same boat for about a year. I hated it. It took a large portion of my time to the invoice/reconcile. I moved to WHMCS and my life is much easier now. I also insisted on taking credit cards only.

How do you take credit cards? via paypal or a gateway and is it costly? i am in the middle of using client exec.

the thing is some customers pay 100 a year some pay 30 for the same package ( offline customers pay more because i always offer them a service which means me going around there offices to help them out with any hosting issuses in with that price ) but all prices are different. from 10 to 200 depending on the person.

no sort of management program
    #-HostingClick.co.uk

You probably set up some software similar or WHMCS, so then you can create clients invoice them whatever mark as paid done. It will also set up when clients need to be invoiced again and will invoice them automatically via email then the client can pay with there client login details. Using paypal, credit card, check, echeck, ect...

http://whmcs.com/demo.php
    Try out WHMCS Admin and client area im sure this will be much easier then having a outlook calender with all your stuff.

WHMCS will help you and you will be easier to manage all invoices automatically. available payment gateways from all means of payments such as paypal, liberty reserve, alertpay, moneybooker and much more. Everything automatically

Definitely use WHMCS.

With WHMCS, you can charge the same amount for every customer for each package and then charge an additional support contract to those users who are local.

Either way, you should give the customer the option to not have the support contract.

Buy WHMCS.....

I completely agree with everyone else.. WHMCS is the way to go! I was in the same boat. It will take some time to get WHMCS all setup but once you are done it will save you tons of time in the upcoming months and years!

Even if you have different amounts for each transaction you can generate your own invoice in WHMCS in 2 seconds and e-mail it right after. You can then set recuring amounts, so that every 3 months they get a invoice email. works great

WHMCS is a great software to use.

i think whmcsis the way to go. is clientexec ok aswell? as i have paid for that already. if its not i will leave that and go to whmcs

thanks for the reply's
    #-HostingClick.co.uk

WHMCS will be your best bet. Cheap and easy to use
    Boutique Host || Driven by our Uptime and Customer Service Record with proven 99.9% uptime.
    Shared and Reseller Packages - cPanel - Softaculous - RVSiteBuilder - CloudFlare.
    Live Chat || 24/7 Technical Support || 30 Minute Average Technical Response Time.

Quote Originally Posted by hostingclick View Post
    Hello

thanks
    Dave
    WOW!

You've been doing all that work manually all this time!? GJ!

But, you should really make your life alot easier and get a billing software like WHMCS (best one out right now imho). It's also incredibly affordable, considering how powerful and uselful the software is.
    HOSTLEET.COM, LLC - Elite Website Hosting Since 2008!
    Fast Reliable Affordable Secure Friendly & Courteous
    RISK-FREE Money Back Guarantee PCI-Compliant Checkout
    U.S.A Based & Operated Read Through Our Most F.A.Q's!