* Best anti ddos company?

Hey everyone, we are currently on a server with 10mbit/s and we get a variety of ddos attacks here and there. Using in the form of a Syn Flood. Anyway, once they find out we have anti ddos protection they leave us alone.

That being said, who do you suggest for anti ddos outside the USA? Our server is in Sweden and we want a company on that side of the world, we don't like dealing with US based organizations because of the weird law the USA has etc.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Heard a lot of good things about = http://www.gigenet.com/ddos-protection.html
    - Buying up websites, side-projects and companies - PM Me! -

Quote Originally Posted by Qpad View Post
    we don't like dealing with US based organizations because of the weird law the USA has etc.
    - All DDoS protection services that I know of that aren't scams are in the U.S. (including the provider that was just recommended to you).

- We don't have 'weird' law

- If you use a reverse proxy based solution there is no way for the U.S. to have nexus over you anyhow. Any official inquiry regarding your site would be result in the provider responding "That site is not hosted here, redirect your concern to X provider"

The problem is the DMCA take down laws in the USA. It seems one company decides to send some letter and even tho it's not something from the court people remove your stuff. We need a company that will work with us and ignore these DMCA take down notices.

So we are tired of dealing with US based companies that simply shut us down because one of our competitor sites decides to fake an email and act like a big law firm.

I'd be curious to know the companies that have shut you down. I don't know of many 'ddos protected' networks so it has to be slim pickings as it is.

I had a non-client of mine call us for about 30 minutes regarding something like this except he was trying to get his content taken off of another company and he was being ignored.
    James Paul Woods
    Operations Manager
    HostKitty Internet Services

Quote Originally Posted by Qpad View Post
    The problem is the DMCA take down laws in the USA. It seems one company decides to send some letter and even tho it's not something from the court people remove your stuff. We need a company that will work with us and ignore these DMCA take down notices.

So we are tired of dealing with US based companies that simply shut us down because one of our competitor sites decides to fake an email and act like a big law firm.
    Two facts about DMCA:

1) It's up to the host whether or not to honor the DMCA request.

2) It's a proxy. There is no content to remove, therefore the DMCA gets sent right back to them with a big red stamp.