Thread: Hello everyone

Hello everyone

I just wanted to say hi. I have been a long time lurker around here and finally joined as a member.

My main reason for joining was, I really want to start working my hosting business. This seems like a really helpfull and dedicated community So hopefully I can contribute as well.

A little background about me. My hosting site was started as a fluke several years ago circa 2003, I am at the point where it has to grow or it has to go. It pays for itself and all the things I want it to do. I have been very conservative with spending, making sure the money coming in pays the bills and then some.

With a down economy and getting laid off from my job, I have the time to really invest in my hosting business. I think I can make it profitable enough to not go back to work. I maintain around 30 paid clients which are mostly friends and associates. I would like to grow it to a few hundred by next year at this time.

I have to admit, I spent the last 5-6 hours reading post after post about growing a hosting business so I already have a pretty hefty to-do list.

Anyway, I wanted to say thanks for your future input and advice.

Regards,
    Brandon

welcome!

best of luck with your goals.

A couple points of interest are the forum guidelines and this answer guide.

Hello Welcome to WHT,

Enjoy your stay Brandon.

Thanks for the feedback. I have already gotten my money's worth long before I signed up.

Regards,
    Brandon

Welcome to the Forum Brandon. You will find lots of ways to increase business and cut costs around here. Lots of good suggestions, helpful people, and great offers and deals to boot. hope you find everything you need here to make your hosting business an even bigger success.

Welcome! Enjoy! Relax! Have Fun! Contribute!

Don't forget to read the rules, I forget sometimes.

lol

Actually, I read the rules before I signed up, whether I will remember them is another story. Honestly just trying to find my way around is a daunting task in itself, so many forums so little time.

Regards,
    Brandon