Greetings. Here is my resume on Sales Live Customer Supporter.

My name is Evgen Williams, from a small town of Sydney, Australia. This is my resume, thank you for your time to review this resume and considering me on hiring me. I am willing to do live support for free for any kind of websites.

I am able to be online daily from 7.00am to 9.00pm, 7 days per week. I am very easily contacted on MSN at evgen [at]

Seeking a support and or operations management position to contribute to company expansion, increased market share, customer satisfaction, performance and profitability.

A knowledgeable, success driven Customer Services Business Manager with versatile, proven leadership and management experience involving:

* Interfacing with professionals, senior management and customer liaison.
* Program and business development.
* Proposal and contract negotiations.
* Vendor Relationships.
* Change Management & Team Building.
* Staff supervision, recruiting, selection, evaluation, training and motivation.
* Both centralized and decentralized field service, repair facilities, training, logistics, administration, marketing and telephone based technical assistance operations.
* Creating and implementing policies and procedures.
* Committee and team participation.
* Budgeting combined with Business unit management.
* Customer satisfaction and quality control improvements.
* Conducting industry analysis and benchmarking for continuous competitive advantage.
* Profitable P&L management.
* Help Desk & Call Center operations with CRM.
* Knowledgeable in service marketing and sales channels, direct, distribution, reseller.
* Knowledgeable in Windows 95, 98 & NT, IBM 3270 environments, data communications and LAN/WAN topologies, Lucent and Aspect ACD, CMS & IVR, Internet, Knowledgebase Applications, Customer Relationship Management, Microsoft Office Suite and Workforce Management programs.