Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

anyone receive splitserv.com's vps ?

I have paid for six days but still not get my vps.I have sent many tickets to ask for setup my vps ,but they always say they have issues to setup debian template .the last ticket they told they fixed it .but still not give of the vps info.I have on idea with them .Are they just a scam?

I would be concerned. How long has it been since you paid?

Quote Originally Posted by Atelra-Rob View Post
    I would be concerned. How long has it been since you paid?
    has been six days

I apologize for the issues with your slow setup. Our new debian template was supposed to be all set, but some how our vscontrol license just expired when we were going to test out the new debian template, even though we have a subscription to pay for it each month. We are waiting for them to re-activate it. Until then we haven't been setting up new accounts.

This issue is affecting a few clients so we'll be giving those clients their second month free, and be upgrading their account with extra bandwith or hard drive space. We've spent around $5k on our xen server and our backup server so we are in no way trying to scam anyone out of $5 which was our current special. I'll also be sending you your first months payment to prove that we are not a scam.

You should disable the signup for the moment

Quote Originally Posted by SplitServ View Post
    I apologize for the issues with your slow setup. Our new debian template was supposed to be all set, but some how our vscontrol license just expired when we were going to test out the new debian template, even though we have a subscription to pay for it each month. We are waiting for them to re-activate it. Until then we haven't been setting up new accounts.

This issue is affecting a few clients so we'll be giving those clients their second month free, and be upgrading their account with extra bandwith or hard drive space. We've spent around $5k on our xen server and our backup server so we are in no way trying to scam anyone out of $5 which was our current special. I'll also be sending you your first months payment to prove that we are not a scam.
    thank you,my order is still alive? could I get my vps when you're ready ?
    My Personal Sites:Oh !!!MIYU-GのDAYs
    http://www.1221.in
    MY LIFE IS COOL,SO IS MY VPS I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT VPS

Sounds like they are fixing the problem, but clients should have got this information emailed to them first really.
    Best of luck with the new VPS!
    BotWars.io - Code the AI of your Battle Bot!

Great service. I had order and had paid 11-12-2009, but until now have not received my vps. Very very very great.

Six days is an awful long time for VPS setup. You can't create the Xen server without the control panel? Debian templates are easy to find.

Did you all ever get your VPS?

I ordered from them, but didn't get any details after two days. Sent in a ticket and they took care of it pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by SplitServ View Post
    Just curious which VPS control panel are you using?
    QuickWeb™ -We Host Servers Like a Boss!
    New Zealand - USA - UK - Germany Virtual Servers
    Worldwide hosting provider with proven 24x7 and 25-Minute Support!
    www.quickweb.co.nz

Quote Originally Posted by herbyscrub View Post
    I ordered from them, but didn't get any details after two days. Sent in a ticket and they took care of it pretty quickly.
    Ah okay, I ordered back up services aprox. 12 hours ago.
    Waiting for the order to be completed...

It's not that they are having issues but the fact that they are not communicating well, allowing people to continue to sign up (looks like) for services that they are having problems fulfilling. Not sure why not just not sell what you can't provision (as suggested previously).

This poor communication does not bode well for future support.

Quote Originally Posted by QuickWeb-Roel View Post
    Just curious which VPS control panel are you using?
    Devpond's VSControl.

No comment on service or performance but since this is the only relative thread I found researching this company I feel a comment on provision time is in order.

4 hours from what I presume is their start of business (09:00) (I'm UK). Ok with me, we'll see how it pans out.

To update, I got my account information about 17 hours after I signed up.
    Using the service now without incident.
    I haven't had to open any tickets yet.
    if ($link == "me")
    {
    echo "
    http://oliviaheart.com";
    }

Had problems with their debian template initially. Took like almost 2 weeks to get it resolved. But got second month free. And VPS has been rock solid since.

This company looks promising I dont know if I will choose burst.net or splitserv.com
    Learning...

yes, i just get my VPS in 1 hour!

Grat job

Quote Originally Posted by vpsxtra View Post
    yes, i just get my VPS in 1 hour!

Grat job
    Great keep us updated on your experience with your new provider.
    Learning...

problem not solved?

I ordered 5 days ago, and payed 4 days ago. "Overdue Notice" 13 hours later! I ordered a Debian system. If it is easier a CentOS system would be also ok.

splitserv.com please active my order it is still pending and a support request still open.

Is it normal that splitserv.com need so many time?

Thanks.

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew725 View Post
    I ordered 5 days ago, and payed 4 days ago. "Overdue Notice" 13 hours later! I ordered a Debian system. If it is easier a CentOS system would be also ok.

splitserv.com please active my order it is still pending and a support request still open.

Is it normal that splitserv.com need so many time?

Thanks.

Andrew
    It's been 10 months since the last reply on this thread...
    Maple-Hosting - Netherlands Dedicated Servers
    Award-Winning Highly-Customizable Dedicated Servers Since 2008

“After 14 months, I can’t give them less than 10/10 on all aspects!” - Read Our Customer Reviews

It seems like the problems are the same.

I ordered, used it for about a month, but they are in wholesale internet which is where my other server is so that did me no good.

I cancelled service 3 months ago and I am STILL getting billed. I put in the cancellation through their WHMCS and got a cancellation notification.

3 months later they are still hitting my paypal account. I don't know what else to do. I have sent numerous e-mails to Jean and have heard nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast