* Killing time online on flash arcade website.

I have been running for the past 6 months been working on getting my own flash arcade website up and full of games. The URL is

http://arcade.computersteroids.com/

No try to get a plug even though it pretty much just did. I want to know what people like to do when they are looking to kill time on the internet. Where do you like to surf to. I have been working to get my site loaded with all kinds of games. And have been trying to get a variety.

I know arcade games are one of many fun things we like to do online. My point of this post is what else could I do for improvement. And what other things do you like to do to kill time online. Do you like sites like failblog.org ... I think it's another pretty funny and mostly clean site.

Just trying to get ideas I guess for new development and places to generate ad revenue from too.

THANKS FOR COMMENTS AND MODERATORS SORRY IF YOU THINK I'M TRYING TO GET A PLUG.... JUST WANT NEW IDEAS
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

Quote Originally Posted by gilbert View Post
    Just trying to get ideas I guess for new development and places to generate ad revenue from too.

THANKS FOR COMMENTS AND MODERATORS SORRY IF YOU THINK I'M TRYING TO GET A PLUG.... JUST WANT NEW IDEAS
    The Web Site Reviews forum may be more appropriate for this.

Otherwise it may come across as a quasi-plug although you state that wasn't your intention.

Speaking of flash arcade games, got any links to a free Super Mario Brothers game?

I'd say "no text-decoration" on game titles and more urgently "a new banner!". The rest is all good!

Quote Originally Posted by RossMAN View Post
    The Web Site Reviews forum may be more appropriate for this.
    Aught isn't the forum the Website Reviews one anyways?
    Quote Originally Posted by n1c0_ds View Post
    I'd say "no text-decoration" on game titles and more urgently "a new banner!". The rest is all good!
    I just put one on main main website too with new logo.... http://computersteroids.com cause it's easier to roll out as the header doesn't change as crazy as this one does on each dynamically generated page. Hoping to find a css trick for the shadow.

My other question is on http://arcade.computersteroids.com I changed the placement and size of my ads. Do you guys have any comments on this. Trying to obtain more click without sacrificing quality of web pages content. There is one more when you play a game if you want to check it out.
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.