* Any recommendation on a Dedicated Service providing help for VPS set up?

Hey,
    I am looking to purchase a Dedicated Server, I would prefer it to be offshore but not fussed if its not. Basically I currently have a VPS and would like to upgrade to a Dedicated but am unsure as to whether I can handle setting up VPS's straight away. I would just need the host to guide me through the steps I need to take. Once I know what I am doing I wont need any further help.
    Does anybody know any hosts that do this?
    Thanks Josh
    Boutique Host || Driven by our Uptime and Customer Service Record with proven 99.9% uptime.
    Shared and Reseller Packages - cPanel - Softaculous - RVSiteBuilder - CloudFlare.
    Live Chat || 24/7 Technical Support || 30 Minute Average Technical Response Time.

many fully managed hosts can help you with this.

So you currently have a single VPS, and you want to upgrade to a dedicated server and host your own VPS' on it?

I think ThePlanet are fully managed, and they have both US and EU locations. Open a live chat with them and see.

You might be better off getting a cheap dedicated unmanaged server that supports virtualization and learning through guides, then after you have learned, you can purchase a higher end server and set it up yourself. This way you'll know how to set it up in the future.

Just wondering, what kind of virtualization software were you thinking of using?

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhouse View Post
    many fully managed hosts can help you with this.
    yes but i think provider helps in that case or use google for help
    PraHost.com - Since 2007
    Dedicated Servers - 1GE / 10GE / 25GE / 40GE / 100GE Unmetered Bandwidth | Exclusive Adult & Streaming Friendly Servers
    Data Centers: Netherlands, Germany, UK, Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by XENnode View Post
    So you currently have a single VPS, and you want to upgrade to a dedicated server and host your own VPS' on it?

I think ThePlanet are fully managed, and they have both US and EU locations. Open a live chat with them and see.

You might be better off getting a cheap dedicated unmanaged server that supports virtualization and learning through guides, then after you have learned, you can purchase a higher end server and set it up yourself. This way you'll know how to set it up in the future.

Just wondering, what kind of virtualization software were you thinking of using?
    Yes this is correct. And Im not to sure what virtualization I want to use, because I haven't had experience with them im not to sure. This is why I need a host that can help me with the best options.
    Boutique Host || Driven by our Uptime and Customer Service Record with proven 99.9% uptime.
    Shared and Reseller Packages - cPanel - Softaculous - RVSiteBuilder - CloudFlare.
    Live Chat || 24/7 Technical Support || 30 Minute Average Technical Response Time.

You will need to go with a provider with experience in virtualization who offers managed services.
    Charles @ Nexeon Technologies - Have a question? PM or email me directly! - c[@]nexeon.com
    InstantDedis.com - Instantly delivered dedicated servers located in Chicago, New York, and more

looks like English but makes no sence

Quote Originally Posted by Prajyot View Post
    yes but i think provider helps in that case or use google for help

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhouse View Post
    looks like English but makes no sence
    the words "google" and "help" says it all pretty much in any language..

Quote Originally Posted by AveUgotaWkdSide View Post
    Yes this is correct. And Im not to sure what virtualization I want to use, because I haven't had experience with them im not to sure. This is why I need a host that can help me with the best options.
    I recommend you take a look at www.openvz.org / www.xen.org and read up a few article. Both are very popular.

Do you have a budget in mind?

JaguarPC has L1, L2, and L3 techs for Virtuozzo/OpenVZ/Xen, they are extremely helpful. That being said, I doubt they would do everything for you. I am sure that if you talked to them they'd work something out as they are super flexible.
    Jacob Wall