Managed VPS with SSH and cpanel

Hi,

I'm maybe planning to buy a managed VPS. I'm looking for one with 50 gb space, 1 gb RAM, around 700 bandwidth and with free SSH acces and cPanel. I need it for my fansites. Price I want to pay is around 45 dollar each month. Which ones are good, trustable and have good service?

Quote Originally Posted by HL90 View Post
    Hi,

I'm maybe planning to buy a managed VPS. I'm looking for one with 50 gb space, 1 gb RAM, around 700 bandwidth and with free SSH acces and cPanel. I need it for my fansites. Price I want to pay is around 45 dollar each month. Which ones are good, trustable and have good service?
    I don't think you will find a managed VPS with 1GB of RAM for $45, but you can surely find good company's with a good chunk of RAM.

I.e. Wiredtree, JaguarPC, ServInt, Knownhost, etc.
    Jacob Wall - GetCloak.com

I was thinking of WiredTree but I heard lots of bad reviews lately. Are here people who have good experience with them?

Every host (yes even the best of them) go though rough patches. WT has a long history of providing excellent service (just search for reviews there are tons of them here), although lately they seem to have been hit a few times with issues. Despite what some alarmists may say it's way too early to try to predict their downfall. If the issues continue and become a trend then there is reason to worry.

Have you increased your budget? To get a 1GB VPS at WT it will cost you $70 after your first month promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by HL90 View Post
    Hi,

hello,

well yes.
    of course you can find that VPS.

80 GB HDD
    1000GB bandwidth
    1 GB RAM
    80 GB Offsite backup
    2x2.4 Ghz Cpu
    2 Dedicated IPs
    FULLY MANAGED
    99.9 % uptime

is that good?

Price: $42

hello,

try your luck at offer section. with budget $45/mo i'm sure you can get one with managed vps.
    maybe you have to compromise on the specification you stated a little bit.
    ControlVM.com :: Cloud Hosting Reliable Xen VPS :: Serving Customer From More Than 40 Countries.
    Hosting Services Available in the USA ● Germany ● Malaysia ● Singapore and Hong Kong