worldstream and new problem

it's about World stream company.

we have a server in our panel and we paid it in time but now they delete it from our panel and take it to someone else!

without any mail or warning they took it.

do you think is it ok?
    and it's not just one problem, we had another problem with them that can you follow that
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=6485175
      0 Not allowed!

How can we help you with that? Just try to work something out with them directly, there's nothing we can do.
    » www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    » Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands + Belgium with DAILY support, also on weekends
    » 3.2 Tbit/s Network AS49453 with only 100 Gbit/s uplink backbone
    » 1G/10G/40G/100 Gbit ports available | 99,99% Network Uptime goal
      0 Not allowed!

i know but in other thread we send mail to them and didn't get any response but when we post in here they did response immediately (it look they don't like to answer without other knows about them)

and i posted here maybe someone had this problem and can help us
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alborzgostar View Post
    i know but in other thread we send mail to them and didn't get any response but when we post in here they did response immediately (it look they don't like to answer without other knows about them)

I'm sorry, but I don't think this is the support forum of Worldstream?
    I really think you should send the guys a mail, or call them?

+31 (0) 174 - 712 117 (mo-fr 10.00 - 17.00)
      0 Not allowed!

may be it is matter of time. they responds only in working hours
    PraHost.com - Since 2007
    Dedicated Servers - 1GE / 10GE / 25GE / 40GE / 100GE Unmetered Bandwidth | Exclusive Adult & Streaming Friendly Servers
    Data Centers: Netherlands, Germany, UK, Singapore
      0 Not allowed!

Angry

I sent mails and this post last night and I want to ask you why they didn't answer me till now!!!!!

And Of course they have done something that is really illegal.

Meanwhile I'm writing this post, And you are reading this post they see this post but they have no answer for this problem!!!
      0 Not allowed!

I sent mails and this post last night and I want to ask you why they didn't answer me till now!!!!!

And Of course they have done something that is really illegal.

Meanwhile I'm writing this post, And you are reading this post they see this post but they have no answer for this problem!!!
    Dude, just call them...
    Maybe they didn't recieve your mail for whatever reason, or they are working on it without noticing you (or forgot to). If you call them, you have a direct response...!
      0 Not allowed!

I called them last night then I explain them what they have done and they asked me the IP of the server after I gave them the IP immediately they disabled the server and they told me they had disabled my server 8 days ago and I told them several times why they let another person use my server and my information and they explained me just they have had disabled my server but they sold my server to other person and all this conversation was recorded.
      0 Not allowed!

Ok,

I ignored this thread along time but this is getting out of control.

First, Mr. Morteza had invoices which were 2 months too late and thus we disabled his servers. Because of that, his customers came to us complaining why their servers were down. We explained the situation and the administrative reason why we disabled the servers and, of course, the customers weren't happy at all.
    One customer (A. G.) was forwarded by myself to Mr. Morteza's business and was also a victim of Mr. Morteza's actions and thus we requested the password of A. G.'s server together with confident information on the server so we could check whether the server was really his. And yes, the server was.

So we transfered the server away from Mr. Morteza's account into A.G.'s account and that's it.

Now Mr. Morteza (which were also hosting alot of hack/spam stuff which caused us more and more problems) is complaining why the server isn't in his account.

That's the story.

Regards,

Dirk

PS: Mr. Morteza, I advise you to stop complaining and take the loss. Find another provider and continue your business there.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by WorldStream View Post
    Ok,

I ignored this thread along time but this is getting out of control.

First, Mr. Morteza had invoices which were 2 months too late and thus we disabled his servers. Because of that, his customers came to us complaining why their servers were down. We explained the situation and the administrative reason why we disabled the servers and, of course, the customers weren't happy at all.
    One customer (A. G.) was forwarded by myself to Mr. Morteza's business and was also a victim of Mr. Morteza's actions and thus we requested the password of A. G.'s server together with confident information on the server so we could check whether the server was really his. And yes, the server was.

So we transfered the server away from Mr. Morteza's account into A.G.'s account and that's it.

Now Mr. Morteza (which were also hosting alot of hack/spam stuff which caused us more and more problems) is complaining why the server isn't in his account.

That's the story.

Regards,

Dirk

PS: Mr. Morteza, I advise you to stop complaining and take the loss. Find another provider and continue your business there.
    1. when I paid for this server this my own server and you had no right to do such thing and let other person use my server and gave everyone who mailed you that it's their server by no document! I want to notice you who read this post is aware and professional and NO ONE with no DOCUMENT can use my server and THIS IS WORLDSTREAM.NL fault!

2. I proved by documents to dear WORLDSREAM.NL that it was their fault about sending spams and they don't still improve their weakness, and I don't know why they don't want to accept their weakness while I was their reseller and I want to had the best data center and improve their faults and I have suggested them the best options to have more clients and I'm sure they now use this suggestions!

I hope they'll understand their faults and I'm not their enemy at all but the matter is something else!!!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ServerBoost View Post
    Just try to work something out with them directly, there's nothing we can do.
    Sounds good to me
      0 Not allowed!