Adult billing solutions ?

First post

I'm always looking for reliable payment processors for my clients & partners in all businesses.
    Lately, a partner of mine -which owns adult paysites- asked me if I had any solution for adult (apart from the ones I had refered him to), especially US processors (since I'm in Europe and I know mainly EU billers).

Could you help ?

You can try www.ccbill.com they seems to handle most of the adult related website.

I'd suggest to consider Failsafe Payments www.failsafepayments.com . I think they would cover EU and US businesses. I don't know about adult for US but for EU it is not a problem.
    Credit card processing, online check/ACH and EuroDebit payment solutions for the Internet merchants
    www.psbill.com

there is some options in europe include 2 really uniqe
    Last edited by haimhle; 11-18-2009 at 12:53 AM.
    www.qxpay.com - processing solutions

Whats so unique about them?
    Failsafe Payments - New Website & New Products Launched

CertoConnect (Alternative Payments) - Free Until July 2012

I would reccomend ccBill also.

CCBILL and EPOCH systems are the major players in the adult industry when it comes to payment processing, as far as I remember they also have a affiliate or partner program, try contatcing them.

try Zombaio & CtoPay
    Low Cost Storage VPS plans at webprovps.com
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN HVM VPS
    == Contact us for any online solution development or managed / unmanaged vps hosting ==

I got in touch with Ctopay and they told me that they do not cuurently process adult eventhough their home page mentions adult !

Hi Seven,

Adult processing has shifted gears over the years but is easily set in the US and/or EU & offshore. Direct accounts obviously give the best rates but currently there are only three US banks giving direct merchant accounts for adult coding - of them I'd only suggest using one.

As for ccbill and epoch - they are the 'norm' for processing adult but depending on your partners monthly volumes will charge between twelve and fifteen percent with a 10% hold on top of that. Thats pretty darn high but still fairly reasonable if your partner has no past transaction history.

Depending on the specifics of your partners business model, there are a few rock solid processors where you can obtain much lower rates.

I believe you need A good rep who's familiar with the biz and asks all the proper questions up front to find your merchant the best solution.

I hope this helps and welcome to the forum!!

Quote Originally Posted by SeventeenD View Post
    First post

I'm always looking for reliable payment processors for my clients & partners in all businesses.
    Lately, a partner of mine -which owns adult paysites- asked me if I had any solution for adult (apart from the ones I had refered him to), especially US processors (since I'm in Europe and I know mainly EU billers).

Could you help ?
    payment processing made simple -since 1998
    *US, Canadian, EU and Offshore Merchant Accounts
    *High-Risk OR mainstream
    email me anytime or skype: victoria.kozub