I am looking to expand from VPS to Dedicated and need advice!

Hey,
    I currently own a VPS on a offshore server unmanaged. And in order for my company to grow I think I need to expand to a Dedicated Server. However I don't want to go in too deep and find I cannot set up the Server. Is it much harder than VPS? Is it easy to set up VPS accounts on a Dedicated Server?
    Many Thanks Josh
    Boutique Host || Driven by our Uptime and Customer Service Record with proven 99.9% uptime.
    Shared and Reseller Packages - cPanel - Softaculous - RVSiteBuilder - CloudFlare.
    Live Chat || 24/7 Technical Support || 30 Minute Average Technical Response Time.

No, if it is a true VPS with full root access you should be ok. As for running VPS's on a dedicated server, that deepens, for example, which virtualization you will use, your linux knowledge etc....
    LVPSHosting.com|Virtual Private Servers|Dedicated Servers|
    Managed Hosting Solution|24/7/365 Support
    Datacentar and servers location: Holland, Europe

If you have already a VPS running, you won't have problems setting up a dedicated server. It's 99,9% the same thing.

You shouldn't worry about taking this decision.
    Copahost.com | Established in 2008
    Managed dedicated servers - Activation in 4 hours | Managed & Cheap VPS servers (KVM) - Instant activation
    █ cPanel/WHM | Microsoft SPLA Partner | R1Soft | CloudLinux | Paypal & BTC payments
    Datacenters in Portugal and Germany | Many servers in stock | For custom configurations: sales @ copahost.com

Ok thank you, the only thing that I think I will strugle with is setting up a VPS. Because in my current VPS I have the zamfoo reseller plugin so can upgrade accounts to different levels easily, however with dedicated I know you don't have this option so wouldn't know where to start?
    Finally is there money to be made in selling VPS? More than selling reseller and shared?
    Thanks Josh
    Boutique Host || Driven by our Uptime and Customer Service Record with proven 99.9% uptime.
    Shared and Reseller Packages - cPanel - Softaculous - RVSiteBuilder - CloudFlare.
    Live Chat || 24/7 Technical Support || 30 Minute Average Technical Response Time.

If you want to sell VPS, be prepared to spend more money :-) and more knowledge...
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Is there any tutorials that could help? Because I want to make sure I can do it before I jump in and buy a dedicated.

Yes, selling VPS is profitable. BUT you need high hardware investments. Minimum RAID-10, a good RAID controller, and so on...
    Copahost.com | Established in 2008
    Managed dedicated servers - Activation in 4 hours | Managed & Cheap VPS servers (KVM) - Instant activation
    █ cPanel/WHM | Microsoft SPLA Partner | R1Soft | CloudLinux | Paypal & BTC payments
    Datacenters in Portugal and Germany | Many servers in stock | For custom configurations: sales @ copahost.com

Isn't there any software like Zamfoo reseller plugin but to create VPS?