Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

mattchariot.org - What happened?

About a month ago we hired these guys to do some development work and after 2 weeks we lost contact with them. We paid made an initial payment and were to pay them every 2 weeks but never saw them again after the first payment.

If these guys are unable to do the development, then I would be appreciative if they gave us the work they apparently worked on thus far... However I don't think that is the case since we asked for the 2 weeks worth of work and never got a reply. We paid these guys in hopes development work was being done, but I guess not.

The main objective of this thread is not to bash them but to get feedback from local WHT members if they have ever used mattchariot and if they are a honest company? It would be great if a mattchariot.org representative would reply in this thread as well since all other correspondence (emails) is going unnoticed.
    www.opticip.com - Optic IP LLC

I can see they have got telephone number in their site. Did you make a call?

I've heard some good reviews about them, maybe try calling them?

I hope they will go through your post and will get you back all thing settled for you soon. Try to contact them through phone support.
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    KeserHosting.Com

Have you emailed to their alternative emails? No IM contact?
    AssistanZ - Beyond Boundaries...
    Cloudstack Consultancy / 24x7 Web Hosting Support / 24x7 Server Management / Infrastructure Management Services
    Web & Mobile Apps Development / Web Designing Services / Php, Grails, Java Development

Maybe you can try calling them at the following address.
    Phone:+1.02532304857
    MattChariot Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd
    Software Technology Parks of I
    www.24x7servermanagement.com
    Server Management, Server Security, Server Monitoring.
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider !! Skype: techs24x7

Not sure where you got that number, but the one on their website is +91-253-2384445 and it is an invalid number when you try to call it.
    http://mattchariot.org/index.php?opt...id=1&Itemid=59

Where did you get that number? Is it an old number or a new?

We are unable to do a paypal chargeback since we waited to long and thought they were working on it this whole time...

I got that number from domain whois record.
    www.24x7servermanagement.com
    Server Management, Server Security, Server Monitoring.
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider !! Skype: techs24x7

You can try contacting Nilesh Kolte at +91 90112 61093 which is his direct mobile number and I believe he is the owner or one of the owners rather.
    Antony Mascarenhas How can I help? antony_m@zysek.com
    Zysek Technologies Pvt. Ltd. - Indian Datacenter ¦ Hyderabad & Mumbai
    Web Hosting · Virtual Servers · Dedicated Servers · Colocation · Managed Services

When they answered my email over a week ago they said they were moving offices. I would assume they would be done by now unless they are building out the office.

Is there anyone on WHT that is using them for anything? (EX: Development, outsource support?) I couldn't imagine what their outsource support is performing ATM for people who use them.

Didn't they already move offices once to the STPI location? Not sure if they're moving again. However have you tried contacting Niles on his mobile?
    Web Hosting · Virtual Servers · Dedicated Servers · Colocation · Managed Services

I find it ridiculous if I have to call 1 individual to contact this company. I just don't see how they can maintain customers if they don't answer emails and their main telephone line is invalid.

I honestly shouldn't have to go to WHT to see if anyone knows the owner and has his mobile #....sigh.

I guess I'll try Mr "Nilesh" later tonight when it is a more suitable time in India.

You are right about having to contact a single individual to resolve issues like this but it could be that they are actually moving offices and didn't have a redundant migration plan in place to avoid circumstances like this. Nevertheless, this is no excuse at all to leave a client in the dark. I hope you are able to resolve this issue up to your satisfaction.

try to contact them via msn

Quote Originally Posted by energetic View Post
    try to contact them via msn
    Their MSN contact has been offline for 2-3 weeks now.

I would be worried for hosting companies who use this for 3rd party support if this is what they do. No contact, no warnings, this could be damaging to a company. I just want to know if we can get the files that were supposedly worked on or get our money back.

Hope you did sign some agreements and sla with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by DMEHosting View Post
    Their MSN contact has been offline for 2-3 weeks now.

I would be worried for hosting companies who use this for 3rd party support if this is what they do. No contact, no warnings, this could be damaging to a company. I just want to know if we can get the files that were supposedly worked on or get our money back.
    James B
    WWW.EZEELOGIN.COM |Setup your Secure Linux SSH GatewayMEET PCI DSS & ISO 27001 Compliance|Manage & Administer Multiple Linux Servers Quickly & Securely.

Quote Originally Posted by BarackObama View Post
    Hope you did sign some agreements and sla with them.
    Nope, as I went by their reviews/comments from here and with the nice MSN chat I had. I figured since we are paying a arm and a leg I didn't need to sign a contract with them since it was going to be a biweekly payments, not all up front.

Have you contacted through phone? Any luck?
    AssistanZ - Beyond Boundaries...
    Cloudstack Consultancy / 24x7 Web Hosting Support / 24x7 Server Management / Infrastructure Management Services
    Web & Mobile Apps Development / Web Designing Services / Php, Grails, Java Development

Any luck with contacting them via direct mobile number provided by antony_m?

Quote Originally Posted by DMEHosting View Post
    Nope, as I went by their reviews/comments from here and with the nice MSN chat I had. I figured since we are paying a arm and a leg I didn't need to sign a contract with them since it was going to be a biweekly payments, not all up front.
    oops, meant to say we "aren't paying a arm and a leg...."

No, forgot to call late last night. I find it hard to believe this company has 60 employees as they proclaim....

You could try calling now, its about 9:20pm in India currently and you should be able to get a hold of Nilesh. Let us know how it goes.

I use MattChariot.org for outsourced support, you will find the main MSN address is rarely used.
    However, each and every staff member seems to have their own MSN, the individuals I have spoken with directly are Krishna and Nilesh, who work on opposite shifts.

Both are very helpful and at least one is usually online when needed. Check your PM's.
    Victor Lugo
    Systems Administrator

maybe they deside to make some vacations... you would probably have to search one more guys to work.

Things that wonder me is that, after such a big thread no one from their side has responded yet?

Any update on contacting them via mobile?

I was able to talk to "nilesh" on MSN. It appears that there really isn't 60 employees like I was told, quite obvious there are only 2.

Second, I was told he has to talk to his partner to see if I get a refund. Which I don't know why he has to talk to anyone since I never got anything. When you pay for a full-time person with them you pay for someone who is working full-time for X amount of other companies as well apparently since there are only a couple employees. I'm sure the same applies to their "dedicated tech admin" support programs. Isn't really dedicated....

Of course I could be wrong about all of this, but from what I can gather I don't think I am. It is their own fault if they don't want to defend my assumptions.
    Last edited by DMEHosting; 11-21-2009 at 01:26 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast