Thumbs up Servebyte.com - 5 Month Review

Hello,
    i have about 4-5 windows vps with servebyte.com they have really very fast network and very good support.

Overall impressions:
    Network 10/10
    Support 10/10
    Performance 10/10

and also usually they answer to all tickets within 3-4 hrs and they have good support with good knowledge.

Thank You,

Thank you for your review, it is greatly appreciated!
    ServeByte Limited The most competitive VPS in Dublin, Ireland.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PM me for a price match or custom quotes and I'll be happy to help.
    -------------------------------ServeByte Limited--------------------------------------

Thanks for the review, but perhaps if you provided a bit more detail your review would be more helpful!

Thanks for sharing the experience. Yes I also would like to see a bit more elaborated review. I am not saying short is not sweet . Also come back with more updates in future.

Hello,
    actually i prefer do not share all my services info for some of my reasons! but my vps use WinLite package my ip's range are 65.60.6.x and 1 one my server is for hosting and my others servers is for my users that needs vps,

Thanks,

I don't think that you need to share all your info, but giving some indications as to what types of tickets you opened, response times, quality of responses, server/connections speeds, what you're running on it/how busy it is, etc...

This type of information is the meat of any review. Just saying that you've with X for Y amount of time and they are a 10 across the board doesn't really give someone a feel for what you are basing your score on. For example for my personal reviews I think 3-4 hour response times are fine and reasonable but I personally would not rate a host a "10" for support (of course there is more to support then response times).

My point being some details could give readers an idea of the yardstick you're using to come up with your ratings.

Any specifics you can give about the support aspect? It's always valuable to hear about what people are doing right.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyan View Post
    I don't think that you need to share all your info, but giving some indications as to what types of tickets you opened, response times, quality of responses, server/connections speeds, what you're running on it/how busy it is, etc...

This type of information is the meat of any review. Just saying that you've with X for Y amount of time and they are a 10 across the board doesn't really give someone a feel for what you are basing your score on. For example for my personal reviews I think 3-4 hour response times are fine and reasonable but I personally would not rate a host a "10" for support (of course there is more to support then response times).

My point being some details could give readers an idea of the yardstick you're using to come up with your ratings.
    Yes, you are right.
    in this 5 month the average response time for sales tickets were around 5-6 hrs and for support tickets they reply around 4hrs.
    and Dear Nnyan ideas are different !one of my friend run video conference on his windows vps for their company and i manage their servers, when i went travel my friend tell me has a problem with his service and i do not access to internet then i send ticekt for servebyte and hope they can sole it and they solve asap they can!i think who can solve this kind of issues has good knowledge about his business!is't it?

I have a low priced VPS with them and am very happy. I was going to use it as sort of a playground, but it turned out to be so reliable that I'm using it for some of my "main" sites.

Not too many support tickets, but any time I've had a problem they've responded fairly promptly. My VPS is unmanaged so I'm not expecting response times of 2 or 3 minutes - but all in all support is helpful, professional, responsive.

Servebyte gets a thumbs-up from me!