November 16, 2009
DemoWolf announces "Massive Birthday Giveaway" promotion
(Nova Scotia, Canada) - DemoWolf today announced the launch of a "Massive Birthday Giveaway" promotion whereby over $25,000 in prizes will be given away to past and current DemoWolf customers.
This month DemoWolf turns 4 years old, and to help celebrate and thank all their current and past customers, they've partnered with several companies from the hosting industry and secured a list of over 50 prizes totaling over $25,000 in value. The prizes being given away are targeted towards small to medium sized hosting companies, since that is the typical demographic of DemoWolf's customers.
The promotion runs from November 15 through December 31, and the prizes will be drawn on January 4, 2010. All existing and past DemoWolf customers automatically get 1 entry into the draw. Additional entries to the draw will be given for every $50 spent on DemoWolf tutorials from now until December 31. This applies to everyone, past, present and new customers. So the more tutorials customers buy during this time, the better their chances at winning one of the prizes.
The prizes being awarded and the companies donating the prizes are as follows:
• WebHostMagazine - 1 SVP Digital 1280x720p camcorder & 1 month Premium Banner ad on WebHostMagazine.com (value = $2000)
• WebHostMagazine - 1 month Premium Banner ad on WebHostMagazine.com with 3 community showcase ads (value = $1500)
• Ping! Zine - 1 Guitar Hero 5 video game for the console of your choice (value = $100)
• Ping! Zine - 1/2 page advertising spot in an upcoming issue of Ping! Zine Magazine (value = $2250)
• Ping! Zine - Complete set of issues 1-10 of the original Ping! Zine Magazine from 2003 (value = $200)
• TheHostingNews - 1 showcase ad, and a 728x90 rotational banner spot for 3 months (value = $1150)
• TheWHIR - WHIR Prize Pack - Mino HD Flip camera, WHIR t-shirt and WHIR notepad
• Parallels - 1 Flip UltraHD camcorder (value = $200)
• HostingCon - 1 full conference pass to HostingCon 2010 in Austin, TX (value = $489)
• BobCares - 1 month Dedicated Tech 160hr/mo plan (value = $1,750)
• BobCares - 1 month Dedicated Developer 160hr/mo plan (value = $1,750)
• BobCares - 1 month Proactive Server Admin, 5 servers plan (value = $300)
• BobCares - 1 month Gold Server Admin plan (value = $130)
• BobCares - 1 month Phone Support plan (value = $115)
• Bannaz.com - 1 starter set of custom Flash banners: 728x90, 160x600, 300x250 (value = $275)
• Bannaz.com - 5 prizes of 1 custom Flash banner design (value = $99 each)
• eDynamo.com - 1 design creative (web template for home page and 1 sub page), and a package of 20 custom ad banners (value = $600)
• WHMCS - 2 owned WHMCS licenses (value = $249.95 each)
• SendOffsite.com - 20 prizes of 5GB PC Backup accounts for 1 year (value = $80 each)
• DemoWolf.com - 10 free logo upgrades, for ALL your DemoWolf tutorials, no expiry, can use only once (value = up to $1,000 each)
On Monday January 4, 2010 DemoWolf will tabulate all entries for the draw, throw them into a large drum, and draw for the prizes. The prizes will be drawn in random order, declaring which prize is being drawn for before the draw. Winners of all the prizes will be contacted immediately to arrange delivery of the prizes, and all prize winners will be posted on our website within a couple days of the draw.
DemoWolf would like to thank WebHostMagazine, Ping!Zine, TheHostingNews, theWHIR, Parallels, HostingCon, BobCares, Bannaz, eDynamo, WHMCS and SendOffsite for all their prize donations.
DemoWolf is the industry leader in Flash-based online video tutorials for the web hosting industry, and the only producer of "Voice Tutorials", Flash tutorials complete with professional audio narration. Every tutorial purchased is rebranded with the purchasing company's logo in the first and last frame. Order turn around times are typically less than 1 hour, but may be as long as 24 hours during this promotional period. DemoWolf now has 4,000 tutorials to choose from, including over 1,600 voice tutorials. DemoWolf also produces custom tutorials upon request.
Within the last week, DemoWolf has also released over 300 new tutorials for YouTube, Gmail, SmarterMail 6.x, RVSiteBuilder PRO 3.x, an Intro to Web Hosting series, an Intro to XHTML series, Voice tutorials for WebHost Manager, and WHMCS 4, and newly updated tutorials for their Updating DNS, Private Nameserver and Domain Transfer series, including new demos for MelbourneIT, NetFirms and 1and1. All new and existing DemoWolf tutorials can be viewed with a sample logo from here: www.demowolf.com/pricing.php. For more information, you may contact DemoWolf by visiting their website at www.DemoWolf.com, or by calling toll free 1-866-905-4678.