http://www.sawhosting.com - Hosting since 2005.

Hey WHT users!

SAWHosting have been providing hosting services since 2005 with many year's of experience. You can put your trust in us as we put our dedication into you. Our server is situated in Tampa, Florida based on CentOS 5.4 and the latest version of cPanel/WHM.

Latest Promotion
Get a recurring 20% off ANY of our brand new shared and reseller products on ANY payment term! Get the most out of your money this winter with SAWHosting. With our highly reputable service we can guarantee you the dedication in helping your hosting experience to be pleasurable. Enter the coupon code "winter09"

Be with a host you can trust. Be with SAWHosting.

Shared Hosting

Amber
3GB
Disk Space
50GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
For only $2.95 per month or $35.40 per year!
| More Information |

Emerald
8GB
Disk Space
100GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
For only $5.95 per month or $71.40 per year!
| More Information |

Ruby
15GB
Disk Space
150GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
For only $10.95 per month or $131.40 per year!
| More Information |

Oh! There is something else I forgot to mention, you can get a free domain on any package if purchased annually!

Testimonials
Here's what some of our clients have to say!

By Elliot Forde of gadgetlads.com on 23 May 2009:
Everyone at Saw is always at hand to help, they have a manner of professionalism that is no other; twin that with their remarkable level of service, value and uptime, and you get SawHosting.

I've not been hosted with them for too long, but I'm sure I'll remain a happy customer, they are recommended exclusively by me.
By Shane S of shanes.sawhosting.com on 11 May 2008:
I've had my account at SAWHosting since January (2008) and I just have to say it rocks! There has been no down time and Chris has been great with customer support aswell as being really friendly. The packages are great and cheap too so I will fully recommended 'em to anyone.

By Matt Parry of www.valvi.co.uk on 23 Dec 2008:
I have had no problems whatsoever! The support is amazing for the one problem I had, which involved me deleting the sites directory Instant setup too, and the prices are brill aha! 10 / 10 highly recommended!

If you have any inquiries then please send them to support[at]sawhosting[dot]com or use the live support system displayed on the website to chat with a sales representative.

Representative: Chris B | E-mail: chris@sawnetwork.com

Comments and feedback are welcome. Constructive criticism are valued.