Talented Custom Web Designer Available.

Hi,

My name is Anthony Jewell, I have over 10 years of experience working in Web Design. I've just recently re-launched my portfolio website which can be seen at www.SiteNex.com and am looking for new clients, like yourself, to create websites for.

Feel free to use the "Free Quote" section on my website to request a free no-obligation quote. www.SiteNex.com

As it says on my website I am someone who creates a design that meet the needs of your website, being flexible to design a website that exceeds the requirements of both your business and your visitors.

By understanding your market and your customers I am able to create a design that will broaden your brand as well as help increase your customer base by providing an aesthetically pleasing, but very functional and user friendly website.

As far as my rates, I am somewhat flexible on what I charge, though because of my experience, talent and effort I put into every project you will find that I charge higher then the norm here on WHT. Not to worry it will be well worth it in the end.

Once again feel free to use the "Free Quote" section on my website to request a free no-obligation quote. www.SiteNex.com

Anthony already made some work for me, and he is a very good professional (you saved me from losing a customer!).

That's why i'm here recommending his work, and also him as a excellent professional.

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad that I could help and know I enjoyed working on this project with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbolt View Post
    Anthony already made some work for me, and he is a very good professional (you saved me from losing a customer!).

That's why i'm here recommending his work, and also him as a excellent professional.

I assume your portfolio is done in flash? I can't see flash on my current browser (iPhone) and I do most of my browsing (when I'm not working) on my iPhone.

Hi,

That is correct, my whole portfolio site is done in flash. I am surprised that the Iphone doesn't have the ability to view flash on it, maybe something they overlooked?

Quote Originally Posted by kbduvall View Post
    I assume your portfolio is done in flash? I can't see flash on my current browser (iPhone) and I do most of my browsing (when I'm not working) on my iPhone.

No mobile device has the ability to view flash. The flash plugin is MUCH too resource intensive for a mobile device. It even bogs down some desktop and laptop platforms. Not to meantion the security holes commonly found in flash.

There is hopes the next version of flash will be optimized a little better but that's just speculation. There is also high hopes for HTML5 which will provide a way to utilize flash like effects without the need for a third party plugin.

That's too bad. I was looking forward to checking out your portfolio.

Hi,

I'd be happy to pm or email link to the projects I've done located in my portfolio if you'd like to view some of the work I've done for other clients. Let me know. Thanks.

No mobile device has the ability to view flash. The flash plugin is MUCH too resource intensive for a mobile device. It even bogs down some desktop and laptop platforms. Not to meantion the security holes commonly found in flash.

There is hopes the next version of flash will be optimized a little better but that's just speculation. There is also high hopes for HTML5 which will provide a way to utilize flash like effects without the need for a third party plugin.

That's too bad. I was looking forward to checking out your portfolio.

That would be great.

Hi,

Great. I'll send some over in the next few minutes. Thanks.

That would be great.

I don't care much for Flash sites, and your site no different. However, I am truly impressed with your portfolio. Every site is different. They all have a different look and feel to them. So clearly, you are responding to the individual client's needs. Very nice,

But honestly, your Flash site is quite annoying. Please consider putting up a nice basic HTML based site that displays everything from contact us to about us to past projects.

Good luck.

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

Hi Vito,

Thank you for your feedback. The last version of my site was in static html, and even though good I wanted to take it in another direction. I'll see how this new site goes first before deciding if I go back to basic html.

I am glad that you like my portfolio, for every client of mine I always aim at delivering the best for them and their needs. At the end of the day the satisfaction of the client is key:-).

Quote Originally Posted by vito View Post
    I don't care much for Flash sites, and your site no different. However, I am truly impressed with your portfolio. Every site is different. They all have a different look and feel to them. So clearly, you are responding to the individual client's needs. Very nice,

But honestly, your Flash site is quite annoying. Please consider putting up a nice basic HTML based site that displays everything from contact us to about us to past projects.

Good luck.

Vito