Exclamation Please help me with PayPal, can I do this?

Hello ...
    please I need someone tell me can I do this with paypal :

I am from Iraq, I have a brother living in Canada and holds Canadian citizenship, and PayPal does not support Iraq in the conversion of the banks, can my brother to open a bank account in Canada, linking with paypal account and get a Visa or Master Card from the same bank and send it to me here in Iraq , and I use it to withdraw my money from PayPal through ATM from Iraq ... Please help me with the explanation ...
    Thanks

Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 11-15-2009 at 06:35 PM. Reason: removed size tags

I don't think so.

BTW for information on countries supported by paypal visit https://www.paypal.com/in/cgi-bin/we...nality-outside

And why can't your brother use wire transfer or western union?
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

Does that mean my brother can link his bank account with Paypal account and withdraw money then send it to me through westren Union?

No, that means he can not use Paypal in any form to send you money.

Western Union http://www.westernunion.com is a different service. It seems they can bring your money from Canada to you.

Find out an agent and talk to them http://www.westernunion.com/info/age...asp?country=IQ

And ask your brother to visit http://www.westernunion.ca
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

And if he had an account in paypal? Can withdraw funds from PayPal to his bank account? Right?
    Thanks for the help

My problem is that I want to host and design websites and want to accept payment through visa card in my site ... At the same time transferring money from customers to my local balance through visa card ... What is the best way to do that ... and Iraq will be allowed.

I think if you log into your paypal account at different IPs especially from different countries, you would be in trouble with your paypal account. I have a customer has the same conditions as you.
    Men, women and kids air jordan shoes,
    air jordan fusion shoes shop online.

what can I do ?

Its better to avoid any sort of tricks with paypal especially if you from paypal non-allowed country. If you need to accept paypal payment better you look at 2co service.

Hello Gussay,

Get a canadian vpn service, and get into the internet only through that. Then Apply for a PP with a name you want and link it to your brothers account, no problem at all.

Make a few payments for good in Canada and upgrade to Premier. then you can accept any cc. For the verification through cc your brother can send you a prepaid gift card.

All these done only through vpn!!!

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Losvre View Post
    Hello Gussay,

Get a canadian vpn service, and get into the internet only through that. Then Apply for a PP with a name you want and link it to your brothers account, no problem at all.

Make a few payments for good in Canada and upgrade to Premier. then you can accept any cc. For the verification through cc your brother can send you a prepaid gift card.

All these done only through vpn!!!

Good luck

Thank you very much to help me
    In this case , I can transfer money from Paypal to the prepaid card and withdraw it from any ATM here in iraq.
    Thanks again.
    Greetings

It works for sure to get paid in your brothers account.

I am not sure about this with the atm, I suppose it should be alright.

Just use the vpn!! and do a bit of test with small money then see how it goes.

ok , thank you very much , I'll try.
    Last edited by qussay; 11-26-2009 at 03:22 PM.

No problem,

All the best