EuroVPS 6 months review

Hello guys,
    after 6 months i decided to post an review about my good experience with this guys, their support is true 24/7 support and most of my tickets were answered within 15mins and resolved within 30 mins, uptime was about 5months and then 30mins downtime due to Raid controller failure which they informed me about and it was really no big deal, server performance is great and my website + whmcs is very fast,

at some point i did have few issues with my VPS but thats was my fault as i was using too much memory and upgraded from 384MB RAM plan to 512MB which resolved everything for me,
    also few days ago my NODE became very slow, i noticed high cpu usage on the node and informed them about it and it was resolved in a matter of minutes and they report back that it was because of some abuse of another VPS owner, however my VPS wasn't down due to this, i just felt some slowness,

in conclusion i think that this guys are top notch and that if anyone looking for solid Provider with solid network and support shouldn't think twice and go with them,

i just couldn't expect for a better service from provider

P.S
    i have unmanaged linux VPS with 512MB.

Support : 9/10
    Network : 11++/10
    Performance : 10 (i am 99% sure they don't even think of overselling)
    Uptime : 9

Terrible Customer Service Non Sense Answers -

Quote Originally Posted by evgenim012 View Post
    Hello guys,
    after 6 months i decided to post an review about my good experience with this guys, their support is true 24/7 support and most of my tickets were answered within 15mins and resolved within 30 mins, uptime was about 5months and then 30mins downtime due to Raid controller failure which they informed me about and it was really no big deal, server performance is great and my website + whmcs is very fast,

at some point i did have few issues with my VPS but thats was my fault as i was using too much memory and upgraded from 384MB RAM plan to 512MB which resolved everything for me,
    also few days ago my NODE became very slow, i noticed high cpu usage on the node and informed them about it and it was resolved in a matter of minutes and they report back that it was because of some abuse of another VPS owner, however my VPS wasn't down due to this, i just felt some slowness,

in conclusion i think that this guys are top notch and that if anyone looking for solid Provider with solid network and support shouldn't think twice and go with them,

i just couldn't expect for a better service from provider

P.S
    i have unmanaged linux VPS with 512MB.

Support : 9/10
    Network : 11++/10
    Performance : 10 (i am 99% sure they don't even think of overselling)
    Uptime : 9
    ==================================================================================================================================

respect your opinion but I do not have a positive experience with these guys. Too greedy and unprofessional!!Terrible Customer Service with Non Sense Answers. Closed a trial 1 wk ago still receiving e-mail with reques "to buy to try"!!! What the hec!

Interesting contrasts in experience. Thanks for sharing the review and hopefully Mucria's experience is a rare occurrence.

I had heard a few good things about EuroVPS however, to every 10 good reviews, a bad one is always around the corner.
    █████Deltrum Web Hosting - Business Grade Hosting Solutions
    █████Shared & Reseller Hosting, Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers
    █████High Quality Apache Servers with cPanel and Daily Off-Site Backups
    █████w: deltrumweb.com e: hosting@deltrumweb.com t: 0845 054 7512

More providers?

Thanks for the review but I really need to hear more positive experiences before trying anything. Can you tell me where could I get more information about providers - I am looking for a new hosting and don't have a clue where to go? Thanks.

Sure, check out the offers section and then review them. You will get a good idea as to reliable/unreliable hosts...
    █████Deltrum Web Hosting - Business Grade Hosting Solutions
    █████Shared & Reseller Hosting, Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers
    █████High Quality Apache Servers with cPanel and Daily Off-Site Backups
    █████w: deltrumweb.com e: hosting@deltrumweb.com t: 0845 054 7512

Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustHosting View Post
    Interesting contrasts in experience. Thanks for sharing the review and hopefully Mucria's experience is a rare occurrence.
    I was formerly with EuroVPS for 15 months. Now with Servint....and I won't be going back.

Not being negative about them....just the way it is.

I've been with them for over three years and it has been excellent. Great uptime, great service, very professional and they know what they're doing. I find it hard to believe people are talking about the same Eurovps when they say negative things.
    Koroush Ghazi
    Owner/Author
    TweakGuides.com
    Currently Hosted by: EuroVPS

You'll also notice the negative reviews almost always come from one-post wonders, never existing WHT members.

More than 3.5 years here.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

i'm glad you're happy with your host
    QuickWeb™ -We Host Servers Like a Boss!
    New Zealand - USA - UK - Germany Virtual Servers
    Worldwide hosting provider with proven 24x7 and 25-Minute Support!
    www.quickweb.co.nz

Sorry, but I can't say the same about EuroVPS. Be care because if you need to use the "30 Day Money Back Guarantee" service you won't have your money back.

We told them to refund money after one week of test and after one month, they still didn't give us back our money. Lots of tickets and fighting, but nothing yet. Amazing, an online service doing this ?

Thanks for sharing your experiences. As both positive and negative experiences are described in the thread, I would like to know whether OP submitted the details for verification.

Funny how you can't please everyone. But everyone things they are right .