Need High Risk/OffShore Processor For OEM SOFTWARE

I am looking for a processor who can process my OEM software products. I mail them not download, I have used Gspay.com in the past with no issues and love them and have been ripped off by many other companys. I need ot do between 75,000-100,000 usd now. I am looking for a international acct that pays out and I dont have to worry. What do you think is my best option? Should I be my own provider?
    Any help would be awesome!

Have you tried Digital River, they are a very common processor for what your are looking for. : http://www.regnow.com/software_publisher.html

Or maybe plimus.com would be an option...
    Last edited by bear; 11-15-2009 at 04:56 PM.

what is your definition of OEM, counterfeit ?
    AIM: GCORPZ INC

if software is legal you can get merchant account directly with many different banks
    Last edited by bear; 11-16-2009 at 05:11 PM.

If you sell legal products, I know a great european based processor which would be glad to accept you third party billing to start with and they can help you getting your own merchant account after a few months processing

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SeventeenD View Post
    If you sell legal products, I know a great european based processor which would be glad to accept you third party billing to start with and they can help you getting your own merchant account after a few months processing
    Can you remember the name of this processor and in which country they are located?

Thanks, FREEDOM

You can simply go with http://www.transactpro.lv/ these are the guys most are using, including GSPay, PSBill and many many others, just be carefull if you fail to comply with their terms or you get excessive chargebacks it will hurt you and your accounts get freezed.

Hello James,

It sounds like you have a very solid business model, congrats! Because you mail the software, you have a verifiable delivery method and that always helps combat chargebacks.

The volume you are needing to process should be very easy to get placed in an EU solution so long as you have all the necessary corporate documents (and processing history) to provide.

Although there are a lot of processors who promise the world, IMO there are really only a few solid processors doing both downloadable and/or OEM software that can be relied on for timely payouts.
    Don't be fooled by companies asking for any upfront payments or fees!

I hope this helps and welcome to the forum!!

Quote Originally Posted by james0127 View Post
    I am looking for a processor who can process my OEM software products. I mail them not download, I have used Gspay.com in the past with no issues and love them and have been ripped off by many other companys. I need ot do between 75,000-100,000 usd now. I am looking for a international acct that pays out and I dont have to worry. What do you think is my best option? Should I be my own provider?
    Any help would be awesome!
    payment processing made simple -since 1998
    *US, Canadian, EU and Offshore Merchant Accounts
    *High-Risk OR mainstream
    email me anytime or skype: victoria.kozub