Payment processor & paperless billing?

Hi

I would like for someone to recommend me a payment processor that can dump what money it gets into my business's bank account, and be able to send out HTML invoices. So a third party that can authenticate credit or debit card charges, bank transfers, etc. Looking to spend 200 or less per month for said service. So basically I want to do paperless billing. I asked the same question on another forum a week ago, and I haven't gotten a single response. So I'm hoping someone here can help me out.

Thanks

I'm not sure about the question, however, there is no payment processor who will generate valid invoices for your customer after a charge takes place, only exception are some of the 3party processors for software sales, don't remember the names... You will need to have some script in place to do soo, like Joomla and nBill or I assume something WHMCS etc. they will generate invoices automatically after a payment was sucessfully.

However, for bank transfers this won't work you will need to generate the invoice manually... there are a few cuuntries which offer bank transfers through a payment gateway, sych transactions can of course like other credit card payments work together with the automatic generation of invoices.

I know about WHMCS. I can integrate that into the site, right? The branding free option would pay off in a few days, but I wasn't looking forward to installing a component onto the sites. Meaning I'd need two licenses.

I actually tracked down the site I got the idea from, it's http://www.freshbooks.com/

*Removed*

Actually, scratch that. I might just order WHMCS instead of paying a monthly fee. Long run I'd be paying close to $400 a year with Freshbook when I can do half with WHMCS with a lifetime license. I can pick my own payment gateway(s)?

Thanks
    Last edited by OVNet; 11-14-2009 at 09:44 PM.

Okay, so I don't think WHMCS will work. I need something that's flexible like it, but I need the functionality of something like OSCommerce.